Home

Which starwars alien would you wanna be?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, A shapeshifter? An Ol'School sith? A Midichlorian? A Twilek Pimp? A rabid Gizka? A Force Ghost? I don't know...

I guess I'd want to be whatever created the force.....

One thing I don't get, Why is it that in star wars humans aren't aliens?

Sounds racist to me;)

Humans are just more common because they're so horny.

@RH, *gasp* You mean your not a cyborg!;)

@RH, *gasp* You mean your not a cyborg!;)

I didn't say that! :xp: You don't announce these things... so I'll stick with human. Yeah! Human...

What's underneath you'll have to find out in a good ol' Cantina Brawl! :D

If I did get into one my Wookiee freind will come in handy! :wookiee:

Since it was pointed out I fixed my first post...

dammit guys I mean a starwars alien.Not a human.I said alien for a reason.I would want to be a human too but the question was what starwars ALIEN would you wanna be and why.so what would you be besides humans

Humans are "aliens" too! Especially in a diverse galaxy like Star Wars has. :xp:

I would probably go for being a Twi'lek female but one of those gold and red ones...they are pretty cool.

Out of the humanoid species, I've often wondered what Mandalorian women are like, you would think that in such a battle motivated species the womern would also be warriors. Maybe they make up the home gaurd since all the men are off world pillaging and plundering?

Other then that Miraluka seems cool or Echani. I dig the "white" look.

Twi'leks look kind of funny with those big tentacles growing out the back of their heads. So either a Twi'lek, or a green little Goblin like Yoda. :)

(I wonder if Twi'leks are supposed to have have motor control of their tentacles or if they are just outgrowths hanging there... A quadruple-wielding twi'lek would look... odd. :))

Archived