Home

Omeewan's Jedi Skins-Shaders

omeewan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay this is it! The final draft!! All models now have working shaders, there are no glitches, and all the sounds work. I also updated the sith Anakin to look a lot better! I will be posting the download link soon and I will also put it up on PCGM. The only future update will be adding kit fisto team skins- there were some files missing on it and he only appeared as a head so I took it off. Anakin's team skins as well.

shot04413kn.th.jpgshot04427al.th.jpgshot04435bq.th.jpgshot04445tw.th.jpg

HOLY

:o

Those look as if they came from another game. Sweet god.

Thanks man. I really put a lot of hard work into all of these skins. In fact I woke up today and started finishing up the skins at 8:30am- I finished at about 4:00pm!

Hopefully once PCGM is not full again, I can upload. In the meantime, feel free to download from the link. :) I also sent an e-mail to jk2files with the download link, but I don't know if they will accept it.

Any add-ons would be helpful: ie: npcs, single player, sabers, ect.

FINALLY!!! I got the spirit (blue glowie) shader working!

**Thanks to redsaurus** you can find his ghost morgan and jawa at pcgamemods!

I didn't use the robed version because it caused several issues, and since the robe would also be see through- you could see his body through the robe.

spirit6xc.th.jpg

Here is the download link:

http://files.filefront.com/qgspiritpk3/;4873987;;/fileinfo.html

OMFG!!!!!! O_O O_O O_O O_O Omee... omg dude. You're like the best thing that came to this community :o

Awww, shucks. Thank you, but honestly- I'd be nothing without those who paved the way for others within the community itself. Marz, Haps, Psyk0, Toonces, KC, and the list goes on. Those are the guys I look up to.

I wish I could model - :) Then there would be no limit to what I could do.

Just realized a bug with the Qui-Gon Spirit Skin- In some maps it causes errors in the way other shaders show up. For example- in Mygeeto everything comes out red! This is still a WIP, but for right now just be advised that it causes some maps to looks funny.

Just realized a bug with the Qui-Gon Spirit Skin- In some maps it causes errors in the way other shaders show up. For example- in Mygeeto everything comes out red! This is still a WIP, but for right now just be advised that it causes some maps to looks funny.

here is amazing ghost Quigon !

omeewansjedi0hp.th.jpgomeewansjedi15iw.th.jpgomeewansjedi03od.th.jpgomeewansjedi22ki.th.jpgomeewansjedi36dq.th.jpg

Archived