Home

Omeewan's Jedi Skins-Shaders

omeewan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to say that I think that your reskins are very well done and I'm definitely a fan of the tunics especially. It's really helped the look of the models as for understandable reasons given that it was the base texture, it's helps the Jedi have a greater continuity in skins.

Omeewan can you also send me the 501st pack?

I can send you the Obi-Wan but not the 501st yet.

The 501st is still in the works but i should be finishing it up soon. I have to get an approval from Zappa before I release it because the model is V3 and it hasn't been released yet.

And yes Buffy! Finally! :) Datalord's a nice guy.

Sweet! I'll check it as soon as I get home. :)

Buffy, I think that this is going to be a nice dowload if we can put together a nice NPC pack with the dc-15 that Pahri is making!

There is also Cuillere's Turbo Tank coming out soon, which I will hopefully be skinning a variant of as well. (501st of course)

Wow, you guys have done some impressive work :). However, I have a dumb question, what program do you guys use to model weapons? And even characters? I'm trying to learn using MilkShape, not sure if its a good idea or not.

From what little experience I've had with it(never released anything as weighting wasn't my forte) for the player models I'd use 3DS Max as that's where you'll weight it when it's done anyways however you can do the models in Milkshape and then weight them in 3DS Max. For weapons if I remember correctly Milkshape is fine.

no worries, I'll e-mail it to you. :)

oooh :o <3 thx

Will you send it soon? I didn't got an email yet

thx anyway :)

EDIT: A friend mine woulds like to know if you think about doing a new quinlan Vos with your texture skillz?

Archived