Home

Omeewan's Jedi Skins-Shaders

omeewan

A friend mine woulds like to know if you think about doing a new quinlan Vos with your texture skillz?

Yes I will be making a Quinlan Vos skin soon. I originally made one before but lost it in a hard drive crash. But I will definately make one again for you guys.

And jk3files featured my skinpack as "skinpack of the week"! It's currently number 1 as of this morning, and was number 8 since last week. (since April 4th) Yay!!! Hopefully I can get it on PCGAMEMODS soon.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

That's okay RinkXing, since that's pretty much what I'm doing now anyhow. :p

Never fear...As long as there is a plentiful supply of coffee in this world, there will be plenty of skins on my part to go around.

Thanks for the support :)

LOL

That's okay RinkXing, since that's pretty much what I'm doing now anyhow. :p

Never fear...As long as there is a plentiful supply of coffee in this world, there will be plenty of skins on my part to go around.

Thanks for the support :)

Mmhmm....yup... I'll go with RinkXing....eh... oops I dont have that power either. Lol. Anyway, Omee, as always. Keep up the awesome work! I haven't spoken to ya in a while. :smash:

Let me know when ya get started on the SWG clones. :D:lightning "Execute Order 66" :holosid:

Revan! I was wondering where you wandered off to! I will be making them soon. I am in the process of a whole bunch of things right now, but hopelly things will settle down for me soon and I can get back to skinning on a regular basis

P.S. Zappa will I be able to release my 501st skins Anytime soon? I'd like to give it a go this weekend. :)

Sorry but Ive been really busy with school and stuff. Im kinda aiming for a good sized clone skin pack for Version 3 of Marz's Clones to be released on May 19th 2006 to go along with the one year since ROTS was released. I will have more info coming soon. I would like to get all your skins in that one pack for the V3 release. Ill post more info when I get more time.

Sorry but Ive been really busy with school and stuff. Im kinda aiming for a good sized clone skin pack for Version 3 of Marz's Clones to be released on May 19th 2006 to go along with the one year since ROTS was released. I will have more info coming soon. I would like to get all your skins in that one pack for the V3 release. Ill post more info when I get more time.

Hehe. That's a great goal, Zap!

(My computer is off the net! :( So sorry I wasnt on this entire time. Seemed a dll file was deleted to cause my default gateway IP to disappear, thus causing me to go offline)

And Omee. Yea, as I said, take your time! There's no rush, man! :D

*PEACE OUT!!!!!*

OMFG! THIS IS AWESOME!

Srry, I'm a bit new here but I was looking at Omeewan's previous works... didn't know too much 'bout him and I tried out the skinpack... I noticed Anakin and Kit had no team skins and the other skins that everyone talks about are not in it... Will that be included in V2?

Since Omeewan did so good, maybe I should try making something... Although I'm completely new, I still know what most people do...

Buffy screenshots...

Omeewan skins...

Mars Marshall models...

and other stuff...... bye bye!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think so Buffy, I think that's the original model of Qui-Gon and his head is put on a black Hapslash's Obi-Wan outfit.

Edit: After testing and looking through the PK3 in comparison, nvm... guy is also just plain stupid, IF YOU TOOK SOMETHING WITHOUT PERMISSION THEN YOU TOOK IT WITHOUT PERMISSION! IT'S THAT SIMPLE! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO SAY I PLAIGIRIZED JUST A LITTLE THING! IT'Z STEEL A WITTLE THING!

Heads up!:I'm taking a trip to me homeland, KOREA! (North Korea has some news for us and somebody made a thread about their current major nuclear activity :zz1:) I'm Southern by the way so no worrying about me being a nuclear warfreak... I'm typing this on my grandpa's SPYWAREFREE THING! :)

Can I have a newzflash? Had omee released the clones while I was on the plane?

Archived