Home

Omeewan's Jedi Skins-Shaders

omeewan

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicely done Buffy! :D I really like the way those screenshots look! Where can I download your SP and NPC files?

BTW- I'll be sending the updated file of my skin to you. I expect to see some more award winning screens- New "Omeewan" Wallper :D

Sadly my download of this huge skin pack paused. It remained at 0% but that's just me. Im going to try again today...

:( Sorry dude. I'd send it to you but I can't attach it since it's too large. Hopefully jk2files will post it some time this century. If not I'll put it up on PCGM as soon as they have space.

(All they would need to do is delete half of the crappy colorful clan Jawas or Re-colored Reborns with initials painted on their butts.)

LOL, it's funny to us because it's so true huh?

Here's my rant for the day:

Everytime I go there to see what's new it's like: "Here is my new skin. It's Darth [random name here]." And it's always a Jawa painted black or grey (maybe desaturated, or maybe painted solid with MS paint) with a vibrant green or red glowing eyes. Then of course there is also the multitude of reborn models with the intitials of the clans painted on the ass flaps, also done with MS paint, normally in a bright green color or preferably some bright yellow or orange. Lately- and here is one that is really starting to bother me: there have been a lot of Quinlan Vos re-skins! And I'm not talking about re-skins of the Quinlan Character himself. I'm talking about everything from Quinlan in chainmail to Quinlan in clown make up. He's becoming the new reborn. Then, I go to upload my skins or a pack and guess what...it's FULL!!!! Grrrrrr....

Okay, phew...I feel like Peter Griffin doing the "You know what really grinds my gears..." segment. I just needed to vent...

Anyhow, back on topic for me lol

Is it working okay for you? I've only had bugs with the ghost qui-gon on 2 custom maps. (coruscant heights 2.0 and mygeeto- which I think might be due to custom shaders)

Let me know if you guys spot any other bugs- I want it to be PERFECT!

i noticed sumthing ur pack ...the team color skins are less detailed then the default one so i thought id give it a try on improving it :p

yours: (mace windu)

hipsblueold6sq.th.jpg

torsoblueold5wk.th.jpg

mine:

hipsblue3hp.th.jpg

torsoblue5yb.th.jpg

tell me what u think? i have done it for all of ur skins ...just tell me if u want them :p lol

Thanks for the compliment earlier! :) And in regards to the Team skins: I didn't make them, Zappa did. He worked on them all for me along with the icons in order to help me out and speed things up. I have no problem with you trying to improve on them if you want. I really like the contrast that you added- also did you add a filter to it or just overlay? Either way it turned out pretty good. I like it! Try to post some screens of the model so I can see it.

Ruku had suggested in a post somewhere for the Team skins to be the same pattern as Hapslash's Obi-Wan, which I thought was a pretty good idea as well. Anyhow, as long as Zappa doesn't mind (I don't mind) feel free to modify/create your own textures with the team skins, and I will try to update them as soon as I can.

And Buffy, I will try to fix the Qui-Gon ghost, but it's really hard. :( It basically only causes problems with custom maps and models. I will try to find a different shader for it. Let me know if you guys find anything.

intitials of the clans painted on the ass flaps
LMAO Yup. So true. I love the Qui-gon Ghost. It didnt really affect my maps... So coolio there. Well, from what I've seen it didn't. And Im glad you used the sig I made you for a short while. :)

Ya.. and...erg... :s Speaking of Jedi, do you think you can make some SWG Jedi with Padawan/Knight/Master robes? With the flat sort of texture in the back you know what I mean? You don't have to if ya don't want to... just another idea... ;)

Thanks for the compliment earlier! :) And in regards to the Team skins: I didn't make them, Zappa did. He worked on them all for me along with the icons in order to help me out and speed things up. I have no problem with you trying to improve on them if you want. I really like the contrast that you added- also did you add a filter to it or just overlay? Either way it turned out pretty good. I like it! Try to post some screens of the model so I can see it.

Ruku had suggested in a post somewhere for the Team skins to be the same pattern as Hapslash's Obi-Wan, which I thought was a pretty good idea as well. Anyhow, as long as Zappa doesn't mind (I don't mind) feel free to modify/create your own textures with the team skins, and I will try to update them as soon as I can.

And Buffy, I will try to fix the Qui-Gon ghost, but it's really hard. :( It basically only causes problems with custom maps and models. I will try to find a different shader for it. Let me know if you guys find anything.

well all i did is get the original (default) and change the hue on it ..thats all heh

but ya ill get back to u on the screenies u wanted

Ah, I think I know what you mean now. I'll work on that in a bit then.

But right now I'm in the middle of trying to perfect the .shader for Qui-Gon's spirit form so that it doesn't clash with custom maps and models. I'm also editing a few minor details on the skin pack. Then I have to finish up the 501st and the SWG troopers. Then I have Boba Fett to finish up, not to mention Cin Drallig- which I have to do as well. Lots of work...

Spending lots of late nights on my PC- I'm starting to look like a sith version of my Avatar... lol

Here's the Ki-Adi Mundi Jedi skin, for those who have not seen it. Also, this is an Episode II Obi-Wan I will be releasing as part of pack 2.

**PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THIS** EVERYTHING FROM THE NECK DOWN ON BOTH KI-ADI MUNDI AND OBI-WAN ARE NOT MY TEXTURES!!! This is something I made for fun, as a fan of the movies and the games- not an artist. I have (and can make texture similar to these, I just chose not to due to time restraints on my personal schedule) I did tweak some of the textures using filters, but I take no credit for them, apart from the heads.

(I also borrowed the mole that haps made from his episode III obi)

I also do not have permission to use these so I will not be releasing them until I have permission from both Marz and Haps.

In summary-

Omeewan: made the skins for the heads of both models

Hapslash: made the body for Obi-Wan

Marz: made the body for Ki-Adi

You dig?

I figured this would go good with the 501st skinpack. Not to mention it would look great on Mygeeto.

kiadimundi8kr.th.jpgkiadi20hp.th.jpgkiadi31tz.th.jpg

Keep in mind I just started it tonight. I've only worked on the head using the same photorealistic techniques I usually use. The Body is still Marz's version- tweaked using filters and the dodge/burn tool. I don't know if I will make my own body texture due to time restraints and other projects. We'll see :p I know Psyk0 doesn't mind me reskinning and releasing the model- I had done it before when I was with AOTC and he really liked it. So if Marz doesn't mind me using the body I don't think I'll be making my own.

obiwanep21he.th.jpgobiwanep2r3cl.th.jpgep2hooded6ld.th.jpg

crap, crap, and triple crap. I made a very stupid mistake and accidently replaced my ki-adi mundi with the default textures. Soooo..it's gone, forever. (I don't feel like making it again either....)

Lesson learned: Never work on your pc when it's very late and you have had a few beers.

crap, crap, and triple crap. I made a very stupid mistake and accidently replaced my ki-adi mundi with the default textures. Soooo..it's gone, forever. (I don't feel like making it again either....)

Lesson learned: Never work on your pc when it's very late and you have had a few beers.

Im so sorry to hear that ...

yeah me too some time big miss take by sleepy PC .. :firemad:

but I dont want you to give up on your work ...

I really want those new skins ... :ball:

Thanks Buffster. I won't give up. I just need to make Ki-Adi again :( What do you think of Ep 2 Obi-Wan?

Wink wink !

anyways for Obiwan Ep2

I hope make him little more younger and handsome too ... like your Ep1

I know base model is different but ...

here is some Ep2 obi face pics ...

ep2obiwanface5dt.th.jpgep2obiwan3face8hw.th.jpgep2obiwan26ap.th.jpgep2obiwan5face7mg.th.jpg

Archived