Home

Holy crap everybody! Snow!

Contrary to popular belief it does snow in AZ. Unfortunately, due to the unseasonably warm winter and lack of parcipitation, this most recent storm activity truely is news worthy. Here's to never going 145 days without rain ever again :cheers:
I'm very much onboard with that idea.

Well in the US it's been pretty much unseasonably warm. AZ broke some records for warm days. Granted that meant it was a gorgeous 78 instead of 70, but if that equates to 130 instead of 122 come July, life is going to suck.
*** crosses fingers*** Hopefully this won't be the case. I don't think my old a/c system would be able to handle it. :-S

I really hate it when we get 8 inches of snow (which is normal) and the next day I still go to school, but when the southern US states get 1 measly inch, they go "zOMG BL1ZZ4RD!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!111

This year northern Indiana got an early winter in November, but ever since that, we usually got no more than 4 inches in a normal storm. :( I like snow.

Pff...I live in Canada. Beat that folks! Even some Russian immigrants claim that Canada has worse weather then Russia.

It's warm and raining right now...

That's nothing, I live in B.C. and we just got snow about four days ago :xp:. It hardly ever snows here at all, and especially not in March.

Edit: Wait... It's raining in Quebec but not here? Must be the first time it's happened in history.

That's nothing, I live in B.C. and we just got snow about four days ago :xp:. It hardly ever snows here at all, and especially not in March.

Edit: Wait... It's raining in Quebec but not here? Must be the first time it's happened in history.

lol..I live in Alberta, Canada. It snows hell of a lot more than most provinces. Now....beat that!

In Colorado we had 70 degree temperatures for 3 days last week, so I was in shorts and sandals.

The next day it snowed 3 inches, and it's been snowing for about a week since.

Colorado doesn't get the volume of snow in some places, but I'll challenge most anyone for most unpredictable and crazy weather.

I thought Colorado would get quite a bit of snow b/c of the Rockies, maybe that's just in the mountains.
Oh...yeah, the mountains get tons of snow, especially this year, they're at like, 150% of the average snowpack. I don't live in the mountains though, so I'm only counting life in the plains and the foothills.

Archived