Home

Holy crap everybody! Snow!

Why, i'm snowing right now.

Ever considered Head&Shoulders? :xp:

Weather in Texas changes pretty much every 5-10 minutes. We'll be at 102 one day, then the very next day drop down to 30.

Mississippi has crazy weather, too. I know exactly what you're talking about. A few weeks ago, in late February, we were iced over pretty good. But there was no time before it was back up in the mid-60s. We usually get ice in our winters. Yes, we get a little snow sometimes, but it doesn't happen often. When it does, it rarely sticks. It's supposed to be 76° today. But hey, I'll be on the road for about four hours, so maybe we'll have some A/C on.

MdKnightR, you wouldn't happen to live in MS, would you?

Colorado doesn't get the volume of snow in some places, but I'll challenge most anyone for most unpredictable and crazy weather.

While the weather here is rather consistent (rain half the year), occasionally (three or four times a year) it'll be raining on one side of my house, hailing on other and the like. One time it was snowing on the south side and sunny on the north side.

@Prime: So my mom is telling the truth when she says we complain too much here. Have fun there. :)

Pfft, You all are lucky, this winter I had ONE NIGHT!!!! when I could sled, I wasted it prepping the hill outback for better sledding the next day, woke up, it melted:(

$30 for a sweet new sled too:(:(:(

Today it was in the 80's and raining cats and dogs, that makes for a nice hot muggy day fixing up moldy old bathroom;)

@ET, Grow a set man, I dress like that when it's below freezing!

Although I can't wear sandals if I'm upwind of anybody, so you got me beat there:rofl:

@ET, Grow a set man, I dress like that when it's below freezing!

I have a medical condition that increases the likelihood of frostbite and digit loss in my fingers and toes...I have to wear socks and shoes in snow or the little buggers might fall right off :(

Yesterday it blizzarded all day. Today it all melted. Tomorrow we're supposed to be getting back up to the 50's. Hopefully it stays that way because I am TIRED of winter.

I live in Wisconsin.

We have snow for breakfast.

...in May.

:giggle1: Yep, that's pretty much our state. I was a little disappointed at the lack of snow today after all the hype about maybe getting 8 inches. The ground's not even covered. The only good thing about that is I don't have to shovel it. ;)

:giggle1: Yep, that's pretty much our state. I was a little disappointed at the lack of snow today after all the hype about maybe getting 8 inches. The ground's not even covered. The only good thing about that is I don't have to shovel it. ;)

I have major shoveling. So I'm very happy.

Did the groundhog make it out this year or what?

...flowers are already bloomin'.

Archived