Home

The defense of Mon Calamari

trooper123

Well I have some problems....

I have defeated ALL Imperial Fleet in the ENTIRE map and now I donno what to do next, it seems like the mission is "stuck", nothing happens?! I know there is a mission twelve, The Final Battle

So, what am I missing/doing wrong?

Has Alderaan been destroyed yet? If not, wait for the cut scene of the Death Star destroying it. If it has, wait paitently for Red Squadron to spawn. Normaly, I fortify myself at Mon Cal - the DS has a tendancy to remove your shipyards there.

EDIT: Oh, try loading your previous autosave, sometiems that helps.

Perhaps it happened because the empire had no planet left to build that fleet, because you already conquered everything... O.o

The fleet actualy takes a while to appear, and it seems that you didnt wait enough and destroyed everything:P

ofcourse I destroyed everything! It says "Defeat Imperial fleet" , so I did....Nope, I haven´t destroyed the DeathStar yet....Stupid game....

OK,well, I just move on and try to play some other mode then....thx for all help girls/guys!! I LOVE U ALL!

• 2 weeks later...
Wait for a bit. If I remember, the fleet just randomly attacks a planet.

He already destroyed the fleet. I'd still recommend waiting a bit. I had approximately 30 days between destroying the Mon Cal invasion fleet and the Death Star taking out Alderaan (fortunately, Red Squadron and Han spawned almost immediately afterwards, though not fast enough to get them to Kuat before it was attacked).

It seems to have a somewhat random timer and it could just be that you haven't waited long enough for it to occur.

Wait for a bit. If I remember, the fleet just randomly attacks a planet.

Yeah, I've had that happen. So either do that, or "abandon" a planet. Take all your reinforced ships and ground units away to a neighboring planet and sell all buildings (unfortunately you can't sell a space station), to entice your enemy to lay claim to the un(der)defended planet.

This works sometimes for me to give me a new chance to meet a victory condition. I've had to do this with the Atzerri mission in campaigns a few times, in fact, to get the mission resolution to work properly.

I have ran into the same problem, with the same exact mission. I over attacked the galaxy (lol) and now I cannot fullfil the mission. The objective itself isnt worded that clear. Though, I can assure you I have attacked and destroyed the fleet about 3 times now and still nothing.

Is there a certain planet I am supposed to kill the fleet over? This is a very frustrating bug/mishap here.

1. why is this thread called the defense of mon calamari?

and 2. i think u r gonna hav 2 restart ur game m8, if there is no where for the empire to build their Death Star,there is also no where for u 2 attack it, the game is 2 stupid 2 work out that u hav beaten the imperials, it only knows that you have beaten them when u destroy the death star, and BTW, u cant just abandon a planet because if u control all the planets, then there is no enemy 2 attack and take the planet.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived