Home

Taking Revenge

Renegade Angel

D- FAIL. There are actually 5 here. After many long monthes, I have returned to the primitive role-playing of LucasForums :twogun:.

Name: Kialo Respar

Nickname: Kia

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Birthplace: Coreilla

Allignment: Light

Weapons/Equipment: Green Lightsaber with attachments. Has a green lightsaber like most, but the bottom of the hilt is curved, and has a seperate switch that turns a lightwhip on and off. Blaster Pistol, Knife

Ship: Modified Firespray

Height: I don't know what the height is of a boy like this

Weight: 69

Hair Color/Style/Texture: Black, Short

Eye Color/Shape: Green

Identifying Marks: None, Updated: Little scars creeping up his arm

Skin Tone: Tanned

Build: Skinny

Clothing: Youngling Robes

Personality: Kia is only 11 years old and does not understand many things, such as the dark and light sides of the force. He doesn't even understand the force, and questions it. Kia belives himself to become the best Jedi and will be a famous hero in history. He always wants to go and fight, though he doesn't realise what the danger is of doing so. Kia is always happy and always smiling, and finds everything funny. You can hardly ever catch him being serious.

Skills: Force Heal, Questioning People to the point of annoyance

Family:

Father: Nolan Respar = On Naboo

Mother: Felless Respar = On Naboo

Sister: April Respar = On Naboo

Bio: Kia was born on Coreillia with his mother and father, and his 27-year-old Sister.

(Before Kia's birth)

Felless and Nolan Respar lived happily there, intill the Imperials started to get into things. They realised Nolan Respar had strong connections with the Galactic Alliance, and seized him, taking him away. Felless Respar didn't have any money, as Nolan had the good job of making ships. 7 monthes after Nolan Respar had been taken away, Felless lost her home and eventually the poor job she had taken. She wandered alone in the streets, begging for food.

Finally a Ship-maker named Vwash took her in. Vwash was kind to her and feed her and gave her her own warm bed to sleep in. Felless lived for 4 years like this, and gave up hope on her husband every coming back.

Felless, over time, got a good enough job to satisfiy her, and soon after she got her own place again. Felless lived happily, making friends with her neighbours and having fun when she wasn't working. But one night while she was sleeping, the door opened and in stepped Nolan Respar, his face bruised and cut, and his clothes torn apart. He explained that the Imperials had interrogated him over and over, almost enough to bring him to insanity, intill he was finally released. Felless forgave him and they got together again, living happily once more. But once again the Imperials were bothering them, claiming Nolan was still giving information to the GA, and they started watching the couple. Nolan and Felless tried ignoring them, and was distracted when Felless was pregnant.

Felless had their child and named her April. April grew up and wanted to be a senator, and left to Naboo. She came back very often, and one night she came back and announced she was getting married. Felless and Nolan were suprised, but decided it was the right time for her.

Then when Felless and Nolan decided that another baby wasn't possible, Felless became pregnant again. Felless had a boy and named him Kialo, just called Kia. They raised him intill he was 2 and a half and then he was taken to Coruscant where he was to be trained as a Jedi Knight. Felless, Nolan and April were proud and let him go after some hesitation.

(Updated Part )

When Kialo was 5, he disappeared. He disappeared from the Jedi Temple randomly, and their was noone who made an effort to look for him, as Kia was not well known. Where Kia actually went, was completely offworld. Kia went to Dathomir, where he decided to train, and become stronger, and return to the Order when he could actually be of use. Kia arrived at Dathomir with no clue to what it was like, as he had just choose a planet that he found the most exicting when he looked in the Temple's archives. Kia arrived at Dathomir, and had been greeted by a wild rancor. Kia's first instinct was to run, but then thought that it would be better to fight, if he was ever going to get stronger. Seconds after Kia thought this, the rancor swooped Kia's small body up and started crushing Kia's ribs. Kia screamed in pain, and after moments of struggling, he ignited his lightsaber and sliced off the upper head. Kia dropped to the ground, screaming in pain, and since then learned not to have anything to do with the Rancors intill he was oldier.

Kia made himself a home in a cave on a cliff, away from the swamps of his new world. He made a door and learned how to get food from the native animals, and to make the swamp water drinkable. Kia had only been there for 3 monthes before he sensed something. After a while of trying to find out what it was, the door burst open, and there stood a nightsister, a force-sensitive witch. Kia ignited his lightsaber, and a response of force lightning shot out at him. Kia held his own, pushing back the lightning with his lightsaber. The witch backed off and gave Kia time to attack. Kia launched himself at the witch with incredible force, and got locked in a duel against the witch. They fought for an hour, then finally Kia got her unguarded and sliced her diaganolly across the chest, leaving her in two pieces.

Kia realised what he had done, and blocked the door with a massive boulder. Kia lived on the food he had gotten for 3 days, intill the boulder suddenly flew apart, revealing 3 witches on the other side. They all shot force-lightning at him, and Kia couldn't block it all, and Kia was hit by the lightning. He screamed in pain and felt his body be torn by the force of it all. After 10 seconds of being shocked, Threw his lightsaber at the witches, who were standing side by side. The witches saw it coming and moved to duck, but they were too late. The lightsaber sliced through their bodies with ease, and they fell down, motionless.

After that, the nightsisters seemed to leave him alone. Kia learned he had great strength, even at his age. So he set out into the swamps again, hopping through the trees, finding and killing rancors. At first he only won by luck, which resulted in the cuts on his arm, which later turned to scars. Kia learned to live in the jungle, to move like the jungle. This strengthened him over time, and Kia soon killed rancors with ease. He fought for years, fighting as many creatures as he could find and as many at one time. He became stronger and stronger in the force, and soon the jungle was no challange. He moved across the world of Dathomir, where he could hopefully find a male and a female together, as that was probally the only time he could find two rancors together and fight them both. He found them, and killed them both swiftly. He did this for 6 years, becoming stronger and stronger intill he decided when he was ten, to go back to the Temple and Jedi.... not done.

Kia shot through space, tagging behind most of the rebel task force. Kia launched foward in his Firespray, hearing maydays coming from the lead star destroyer. Kia laughed and headed for it. In no time, he was soon there.

He noticed the shields were up, but Kia didn't seem to care. He fired a EMP, and the Firespray slipped through it. Kia laughed at the imperial's attempt to stop the entrance of intruders on their ship. The ship fired repulsorlifts once, twice, and the firespray gently touched the bottom of the hangar.

Kia saw some other people not far away, but he had other things to deal with. Blasterfire bounced uselessly of his ship's hull. Kia jumped out and ignited his lightsaber, not his lightwhip attachment yet. Stormtroopers automatically targeted him as he came out, and some actually laughed at his age and size. They should have known better. Too late.

Kia ran at them, the blood in him rushing through all parts of his body. Kia ran at the nearest stormtrooper. He ran and jumped, his two feet landing on the stormtrooper's chest. He stormtrooper naturely started to fall back, but a small hole from Kia's lightsaber was already in him by the time the Imp hit the ground. Using the building momentum, Kia flew through the air, and used his trademark move. Kia's left foot connected with his right foot's heel, and Kia spinned through the air. Kia's lightwhip attachment activated, and a lightwhip shot out. Kia was still moving through the air, and reversed his grip to his backhand to give him better control of the lightwhip. Kia pushed on another switch on his switch-crowded lightsaber, and the lightwhip extended. Kia pushed it in a wide arc, taking down 7 stormtroopers.

Kia landed, but never stopped moving. He ran at the three remaining stormtroopers, and deactivated his lightwhip and ignited his lightsaber. He threw the lightsaber at a stormtrooper, but the stormtrooper ducked, missing the lightsaber barely. Kia could almost see the grin in the stormtroopers face, as the lightsaber unexpectedly turned towards a running Kia, and towards the stormtrooper's back. The stormtroopers grin dissapeared when it cut through his back.

Kia pulled out a knife from his belt with the force, and threw it at a stormtrooper. Kia didn't see it hit, because he had already had his pistol out, too. Kia found his mark on the trooper's chest, and fired.

The blue bolt ripped through the man, ending his life.

Kia retrieved his lightsaber and knife, a casual look on his face. He turned towards the others.

• 2 weeks later...

(oooh more people)

Jax stared half amused half awestruck at the small figure.

"I wasn't aware we hired dwarfs" Rezillo chuckled

Jax gave him a piercing look. Jax turned back to the new comer and beckoned the small figure over "don't be afraid" Jax said gently.The door behind him slid slowly open with a loud creak. It was the door the dark figure came from just moments ago. It was still pitch black. Jax looked at rezillo. Rezillo smiled and threw a flair down into the depths. Nothing. Rezillo looked puzzled and went for another flair. "That wont work" Jax muttered. Jax stood on the edge of the darkness. He felt cold. He felt the traces of anger and hatred. He ignored them and stepped into the dark. The world turned black and white. He turned back. He could see Rezillo's shocked face. "BOSS?" he yelled. Rezillo's voice echoed strangly. Everything on the other side of the dark seemed strangly blurry. Rezillo squared his shoulder and walked into the dark. He appeared with a look of horror.

"It's like stepping through ice" he said shivvering. Jax ignited his lightsaber and Rezillo followed suit. "There is something here Rezillo..." Jax murmered. A red light glowed ahead. Jax knew what this meant. Treth's aprentice. Jax stood still. The sound of laughter echod around them but it suddenly stopped. "Welcome to the depths...Jax Polara....Emperor of Darkness"

• 1 month later...

Yeah, mates. I UNDERSTAND. I understand... I just came to this place to do some socializing. Role playing is socializing for me... I would get on more, but school, programming, and my personal life are three things to take care of. I've been depressed for a few months now (since August), and I've been active in a lot of communities again. It's crazy how much depression can change you.

Um, sir Fisto Kit... I thought you'd left us entirely. I've never really left. As long as I still get these "new thread" emails, I'll never leave LucasForums.

Well, we should start a new RPG. I just scimmed through all this crap, and it sounds interesting. The roleplays are short and humourous, and often fun.

I'll give input on a new role-playing game if you insist, guys. As for the other people.. I feel like I'm discriminating against them because I don't know them. I only know my good British mate Jedi, my great sir Kit Fisto, and my fantastic Angel that likes Halo. Good buddies.

Sorry if you see me typing strangely. I use Spanish, German, British English, and (primarily) American English. You'll see more of this as I type in the coming games.

-----

I hope to see some fun soon, amigos!!

Jordan "Sebastièn" M.

Um, for the next game... (speaking primarily to Renegade Angel, Fisto Kit, and JediOfDoom), can we do something a bit more advanced. Like a strategic game. Not just imagination, add plots, plans, and betrayal to it? Galactic Civil War era, of course. Only the best!!

I'll take on a more sophisticated role instead of my previous TIE fighter pilot or scout trooper. I say, if you three can squeeze in just a bit more time weekly, then we can probably do a multiple-thread continuation of an RPG. Like the RPG that got us all started but like I said, more strategic.

See ya!!

Wow I haven't been here in like a year, where did everybody go? ah well, on with the story!

Name: Carth Shesh

Faction: Rebel

Weapons: Silver lightsaber

Carth wakes up to the sounds of blaster fire and men yelling. Shaking his head to get the sleepiness out, Carth suddenly realizes where he is, and what's going on. "Crap!" Carth yells, as he gets up and dresses faster than he's ever done before. He grabs his lightsaber from its stand, and rushes out of his small room in the civilians' quarters. Running up to the nearest officer, he asks if the raid is happening. "Yes, so either help, or get back to your room!" "What can I help out with?" Carth asks. "Well, we need men to run ammo and supplies from the storeroom to the hangar to resupply the guys in space." The guard replies. Carth agrees, and heads to the storeroom. Passing a second guard, he hears the guard's radio buzzing with voices from the fight in space. "The hell with ammo duty, I need to get up there!" Carth says, and veers straight to the secondary hangar, where the civilian and transport ships are kept. Finding a suitable aircraft, Carth jumps in, powers up, and heads out towards the star destroyer. "Getting past that shield won't be easy," He says to himself. But then he sees an oppourtunity: Another X-wing using an EMP to get through the shields. Carth manages to sneak through, and lands in the hangar. Then it hits him; the powerfull darkside presence throughout the entire ship. Sensing a fight nearby, Carth heads to where Jax and Gus are located...

Honestly, "mi amigo," I don't know. "¡No sè!" But, I'm not going to continue playing because the creator of this thread suggested the creation of a new thread. I would really like to do the same, but he's probably very busy. I'm busy too with high school, programming, and other good stuff, but I can fit in time for role playing.

Perhaps when Saturday comes they'll be on? Anyways, I can't wait to begin anew! (Is it "anew" or "a-new" or what?)

Ah, sorry I couldn't reply. Had to sleep.

Hm, I know it should be Galactic Civil War era. I think something like planetary conquest. The good old story where the Empire sends a good sized fleet to any old planet (or perhaps for a reason) and attempts to conquer it. First we do space action and then move down to the planet after the Empire smashes the planetary defences. What do you think?

I'll go for the Empire!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys long, long, long time no speak! I havn't been on here for ages. As I think you've all mentioned personal life, college and what not just gets in the way but It's good to see your all still alive! I've just read through your ideas for starting a new thread and I love the idea. I have all our other RPGs on my computer and we have all really evolved and it would great to be able to write with you guys again. As for a new thread count me the hell in! Let's create the best thread this site has ever seen! We have all know what we're are capable of so lets do it!

Much Respect. J.O.D

Archived