Home

Games played recently

Samnmax221

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just completed Tomb Raider: Legend, awesome game. Perhaps a little bit short and the mercenary fighting scenes can be a bit repetitive but other than that it was one of the most fun games I've played in a while. If you played Angel of Darkness and was on the verge of topping yourself then give Legend a shot. You wont be disappointed, it's a sweet game :) :) :)

I recently bought Beyond Good & Evil and tried it around a little. It looked like a very promising game, but my ancient computer won't run it if I don't turn the resolution so low that it looks more like The Dig than any modern game. Had to uninstall and put it away to wait for a better computer.

Still, it's been a while since any game captured me like that in the very beginning. Recommended.

Im playing MGS2 which is an excellent game. It has over 800 pages of script. It seems for every 3 minutes of gameplay theres 15 minutes of movies. You really get into the storyline though, so its all good.

Eagerly waiting for my labtop adaptor to come this week, so i can play Grim Fandango and Curse of Monkey Island. This wait is killing me.

• 1 month later...

I got bored with the sims after a while, then the first expansion pack came out. It had a woodwork set that your sims could make garden gnomes with, and you could sell them as well. So naturally I created a gnome making sweatshop! I worked my sims HARD - they were allowed only enough sleep and food to stop them from collapsing. Muhahahaha

I really enjoyed playing the Sims, with the first expansion pack. After that, I quitted. It wasn't that much fun anymore.

I'm playing Heroes of Might & Magic V a bit, some Settlers II :D. Maybe I should check out Psychonauts. I tried DotT and Monkey Islands, but those didn't work propery on my pc. Too bad :(

Archived