Home

Purely Hypothetical...

RobQel-Droma

The question is pretty simple. Just imagine - keeping in mind that this is completely hypothetical and unlikely - that Obsidian and LA announced that they would release a FPS Jedi Knight like version of The Sith Lords, with real time combat and all that stuff. Would you like it? Would there be anything you would want to change for that type of game?

And for all you people out there who don't really care for button-mashing games: shoo! Nothing here for you. :D

I'd love to see a JK series-esque game based in the KOTOR/TSL era. But I don't want to lose the RPG series in the process.

I agree. The JK series is now in a time-span that's already written. The Academy vs The Yuuzhan VOng. We already know what will happen, there's no space to improvice.

Kotor 1 showed us it is possible to make a coll story about a know era. The used excisting stuff (Exar Kun. Quel-Droma) and made it into a new story.

They shouldn't give up on JK, but simply change their course ^^

If kotor would go FPS, they would compete against themselves (the JK series) and i don't think that's wise. At this moment, they have a succesful RPG (Kotor) FPS (JK) and RTS (EMpire at War). They will keep it that way ;)

Archived