Home

Anybody have a better opinion of JA than I do?

RobQel-Droma

Once upon a time I did. IIRC in the end I couldn't progress any further because of a scripting problem, and many plagued me throughout.

long time ago ... I was so Excited ..

thank you for all info about this .. that why I can enjoying so much now

I wish you can make work 99% in JA :king1:

• 1 month later...

JA was something of a disappoint to be honest. Saber combat was alright, even with the aggrivating Dark Jedi, them being able to dodge every kind of projectile weapon seemed like a nice touch to me, forcing you into the duels. The plot was weak, really trying to recycle the Tales Of The Jedi material like they did in The Clone Wars game (hint hint LucasArts, only do that if the game's set in the proper timeline) and the characters, BLAH. The speeder bikes would've been better if they were more frequent throughout the game so they seemed more seamless than the one speeder level. Chosing your missions was a nice RP element to it but for Jedi combat I'm sticking with ROTOR.

Oh yeah, the voice-acting/dilogue really got to me. Really Rosh saying Kyle was holding him back... reminded me of Anakin in Ep2 - rather steriotypical for Star Wars. And how Dark Side Jaden seemed to yell all his lines (only played DS as a male), I know Dark Jedi are angry but come on now, they can be cold too and it works fine. Then there was that guy in the FPS level who keeps on calling you "Jedaii", when he said it after I killed him, I just wanted to blow him away again.

Archived