Home

What happened to Bastila?[possible spoiler]

Maverick5770

I know at the end of KOTOr she gets that medal, and she cameo's at the end of TSL but when you talk to Malak in the secret tomb on korriban he says Bastila in time came to their way of thinking. What did he mean by this, has he just talking about how he temporarily turned her DS on the Leviathan-Star Forge, or something else?

I know at the end of KOTOr she gets that medal, and she cameo's at the end of TSL but when you talk to Malak in the secret tomb on korriban he says Bastila in time came to their way of thinking. What did he mean by this, has he just talking about how he temporarily turned her DS on the Leviathan-Star Forge, or something else?

Yes, when you meet Malak in the secret tomb he is referring to Bastila turning to the DS. What I found strange was that if you chose DS Revan (male or female) then the holocron will be of DS Bastila... How the heck did Exile not recognize her then but did in the secret tomb?

Yes, when you meet Malak in the secret tomb he is referring to Bastila turning to the DS. What I found strange was that if you chose DS Revan (male or female) then the holocron will be of DS Bastila... How the heck did Exile not recognize her then but did in the secret tomb?

I think it's quite possible that Obsidian thought the player wouldn't progress T3 enough before they were in the secret tomb. Just a miscalculation perhaps?...maybe not...

Archived