Home

What are you listening to?

BongoBob

We havn't had one of these in a while, and I think it's time to bring it back. But if you can provide some more info than just *listening to blank - blank*, it would make the thread much better. Like, link to the artists site or something.

Right now, I'm listening to a mix cd with various things on it, but the centerpiece are the two new demo songs from the upcoming Billy Talent cd, Billy Tallent II. http://www.billytalent.com

Listening to Billy Talent - Devil In A Midnight Mass

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Long Jimmy by James Blunt on pandora.com

From the Back to Bedlam album.

I'm still deciding if I like this guy or not. I can't help but leave his songs on the radio (or make a station on Pandora for his stuff), but listening to the clips on the album, I wonder if the style of music would wear out for me really fast. His voice is familiar in the sense of Dave Matthews and Adam Levine, which may or may not be a good thing. :D What I really like are the lyrics in his songs. Namely Goodbye My Lover, as well as all the others I've heard. :)

Ah, time will tell, and, in the meantime, I'll keep listening to my James Blunt station on Pandora. :D

The last few songs I played on my Zen Micro:

Aerodynamic - Daft Punk (pretty bitching tune IMO)

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

New Born - Muse

Misirlou - Dick Dale

Frontier Psychiatrist - The Avalanches

El Cargo - Amon Tobin (Splinter Cell 3 OST)

Also, the link in my sig. Great ambient music IMO, even if you don't get it, just leave it on in the back ground. :p

I discovered 3 great bands the other night at the flogging molly concert, The Utmost, The Dead Pets, and The Briggs.

Right now I'm listening to The Utmost - Switching Sides, then The Utmost - My Girlfriend, and then the Dead Pets - HEADBANGING!

God these songs are great.

Archived