Home

mjpb3's mods

mjpb3

Everyone, don't panic if you can't find my mods on PC Game Mods anymore.

I have my own website now and all of my mods are there.

I got tired of not being able to upload to PCGM when I wanted to

so I now have my own site that has plenty of bandwidth. (crosses fingers)

I changed the links in all of my threads in the Taris Upper City Cantina,

so I think everyone should be able to find them. (I hope :D)

Just wanted to let you all know :D

(Follow the link in my sig for my mods)

You can post my site their too, although im still making mods, should be up their soon

http://*Link Snipped*

You have some pretty cool re skins mjpb3

I'll wait until there's actually mods there for download first. ;) Just let us know when there's something available. :) ~ ChAiNz.2da

Also Elven6, please do not post off topic posts, the mentioning of your website is quite off-topic in mjpb3's Mod thread. -RH

um one question though when i click on the graphics and the pixel creations it says i need a password. whats up wit that?

Well, password protection usually means you can't go there without a password :D

Seriously, I haven't finished with those sections of my site, so I password protected those pages to keep people out until I'm done :xp:

• 8 months later...

Hi everyone! *waves*

Instead of starting a whole *new* thread, I decided to post in this thread. Hope this is okay mods... (?)

Anyway, after having my mods offline for *quite* some time for updating and maintenance, I *finally* them back on my site and updated to 7zip files. (W00t!)

Sorry it took *so* long, but I've had a busy last few months! (massive understatement! :lol: )

BTW, in addition to updating my site and my mods, I had the wonderful cjt0202 convert ALL of my mods to include TSL patcher installers (since I love screwing up everyone's appearance.2da files *so* much :rolleyes::lol: ). Thanks, cjt -- you rock!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to announce the *reappearance* of my mods on my site.

Check for the mod threads started by me in TUCE. (links will be the same in my mod threads)

Have fun downloading everyone! ;)

-----

BTW, would a mod *pleasepleaseplease* fix my mod threads in TUCE and take off the ending: - K1 or - K2, so that the thread name(s) simply read either [K1] mod name here or [TSL] mod name here? Thanks!!!

@ Prime - Thanks!

@ chainz -Me vanish?! Never! I've just had a busy time the last few months. Oh, and the Sims 2. I really blame TS2 on leeching a lot of my time lately. So I am still around, just not making too many mods -- err, at least not until I get another one of those "Ah ha!" ideas anyway! :lol:

Oh, and you should really thank cjt0202 for the TSL Patcher installers. She is so wonderful for doing those for me! *cjt, take a bow. :thumbsup: *

Archived