Home

Games you want to be created that have yet to be made.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

maybe, a jk3 style kotor game, like 3rd person combat, still same old roleplaying, examples: you are revan, like in kotor 1, you can choose options, both dark and light side based, you have an inventory, like in kotor, so you can choose the armors you want to wear, option to play online, in jk3 style

moddable, as easy as jk3.

a lotr rpg, in kotor style, or oblivion style.

Get THQ to make Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat or Tekken using elements from their wrestling games. Things like a proper storyline where you can make choices affecting who you fight, create a fighter, proper backstage\street fighting, ect. No, wait, use the Eyetoy or webcam device so that you, yes YOU fight against the characters in the game.

Picture this FPS:

A scientist, waking up and getting ready for another day working on a top secret military project, when suddenly, military troops storm into his house and start firing.

After the scientist starts killing the military troops, he soon finds out why the troops were shooting at him: The scientist was injected with some evil thing that turns him into a super-monster capable to killing hundreds. The US Military believes this to be unethical and therefore tried to murder you.

But that's not the whole story. You see, what happened was that the top secret project you were working on was a project to use demons from other worlds, and that you got possessed by one of those demons, and it is the demon that causing you be to all-mighty and all-powerful, able to kill hundreds.

You, the player, is that demon.

Cue Fourth-Wall Breaks. :D

What I'd like to see is Metal Gear Solid 4 be made for the XBox 360.

Come to think about it, I would prefer to see more new titles than sequels. Perhaps a game a scifi 3rd person game which your a smuggler or some person who's put up against enemies that require you to use traps or stealth tactics.

Picture this FPS:

A scientist, waking up and getting ready for another day working on a top secret military project, when suddenly, military troops storm into his house and start firing.

After the scientist starts killing the military troops, he soon finds out why the troops were shooting at him: The scientist was injected with some evil thing that turns him into a super-monster capable to killing hundreds. The US Military believes this to be unethical and therefore tried to murder you.

But that's not the whole story. You see, what happened was that the top secret project you were working on was a project to use demons from other worlds, and that you got possessed by one of those demons, and it is the demon that causing you be to all-mighty and all-powerful, able to kill hundreds.

You, the player, is that demon.

Cue Fourth-Wall Breaks. :D

So what you're trying to tell us here is that you were drinking last night whilst reading the scripts for Doom, Half Life and Area 51.

Oh, and I want to see a Star Wars game for the Wii that isn't going to suck. :(

So what you're trying to tell us here is that you were drinking last night whilst reading the scripts for Doom, Half Life and Area 51.

Uh. No. I had this idea for quite a long time about making a sustained break of the Fourth Wall, of the Game admitting that the Player exist, outside of the Game, controlling the Main Character, and that the rest of the Characters hate the Main Character precisally because he is controlled by the Player.

It's just a thought experiment.

A LOTR RPG

I wish there was one, which is set right before the tale of "the Hobbit" You could be a mysterious human, which does quest for the Istari, for Elrond, for the Hobbits, for other humans in Bree. The enemy would be clearly the "Necromancer" (which is Sauron, but that is not know by then). Smaug, the Dragon could also play a major part in that game. Going to the mountains where Dain and his dwarfes come from (i dont know the English name) would also be nice, since that area is never described. God, the possibilities!

Imho, the actual story of LOTR is far too complex and too long and too epic to be used in a RPG. I am against massive battlefields in a rpg.

I know that this is an old post. However I have to correct something. In the year 2850 Gandalf entered Dol Guldur secretly. He confirmed that the "Necromancer" was indeed Sauron. This is when Gandalf recovered the key and map of Lonely Mountain from Thráin II. So the White Council knew for 91 years who the Necromancer was before acting.

KotOR III

I want a freestanding Star Trek game with a unique ship and crew either set during the dominion wars or a year after Nemesis. They could have so much freedom with that. It would effectively have all the grounds for a new Star Trek series.

Have you played Star Trek:Bridge Commander? It puts you in command of a new ship with a new crew (nobody from the series except guest visits by Picard in the tutorial and Cmdr. Data during a few of the missions). I don't know what time period it's set in, but since you are given command of the Sovereign class prototype it's probably earlier than Nemesis.

A StarWars hentai date-sim game...

I mean, a game where you can run around the StarWars universe doing all the stuff a normal smuggler/gambler would do, without trying to save the galaxy or enforcing imperial power. Basically a game where you do all the selfish acts like GTA.

Have you played Star Trek:Bridge Commander? It puts you in command of a new ship with a new crew (nobody from the series except guest visits by Picard in the tutorial and Cmdr. Data during a few of the missions). I don't know what time period it's set in, but since you are given command of the Sovereign class prototype it's probably earlier than Nemesis.

Yeah i have played that and it was a fantastic game. I mean a game half like Elite Force 2 and half like Bridge commander but with todays graphics. I think if it's planned out well, it could turn out to be something with a solid story and a perfect mix of action and fun.

a game i would like to see is a game in which you get to actually take part in full-scale battles in a medieval setting. and no, i'm not talking about some scripted sequence either. i'm talking about a battle that would be akin to the real time battles from the Total War series only instead of being the one that controls the armies, you control one of the soldiers on the ground.

i was also thinking that in the same game, your character could be built and modified similarly to Oblivion but with much more defined character classes. the other limitations would depend on your nationality and religion whether it be Nordic, Catholic, Heretic Christian, Celtic, or Atheist. your nationality and religion would put limitations on the available character classes as well as various backrounds for your character.

as for religion, that would mostly affect your choices with the spell casting characters. your traditional mages and sorcerers would be limited to Nordic and Celtic religions while the Christian religions would have access to a more limited selection of divine powers. both religions would have access to various types of warrior based classes that would allow you to mix archery and combat or magic and combat.

i mentioned backrounds before, and the effect that would have on gameplay is to set what kind of social status you would have in the game. nobility backrounds would obviously have easier access to the knightly classes; clergy backrounds would have much easier backrounds to the magic based backrounds; and serf backrounds would be a good way to access the archery and stealth based classes.

one of the key things about the game would be a dynamic story that unfolds around your character. basically, the story would change in scope and depth as your character interacts with the world. none of this "Mission 1-9" stuff; your choices and decisions affect the outcome of many steps in the story in such a way that there are many possible endings for the game to complete itself.

the story itself would revolve around the Catholics starting to make a concerted effort to drive the heretics and pagans from the land. in kind, the Celtics decide that the best way to protect themselves is to start the apocalypse. the Nordics would be the more neutral group since they would be somewhat separated from the other three groups and it would be up to your character to get them to choose a side.

anyways, such is my bored life. :D

The likelyhood that would happen is slim. Modern religion rarely takes such a big part in games as there will always be some lynchmob round the next corner to smite it. But i do like the class based Religion thing, makes alot of sense really. It's a shame it won't be a prominant feature in future games. I personally would love to see how my Buddhist-Shinto monk handles the world of GTA 4. :smash:

A StarWars hentai date-sim game...

I mean, a game where you can run around the StarWars universe doing all the stuff a normal smuggler/gambler would do, without trying to save the galaxy or enforcing imperial power. Basically a game where you do all the selfish acts like GTA.

Grand Theft Airspeeder!:D

Archived