Home

Games you want to be created that have yet to be made.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A StarWars hentai date-sim game...

I mean, a game where you can run around the StarWars universe doing all the stuff a normal smuggler/gambler would do, without trying to save the galaxy or enforcing imperial power. Basically a game where you do all the selfish acts like GTA.

That would be fun. Or better yet, a game that allows you to be a customizable bounty hunter and use your own weapons and tactics/ methods of bringing in the bounty; also you get to go ANYWHERE in the galaxy and do anything you want!! Sounds like fun ,eh?

I'd like to Pre-Order GTA: Nar Shadda, please.

Do note however that it would likey be focused on the criminal elements of the Star Wars. Jedi will be far, far away.

stingerhs: I would be interested in a Crusader-based game, to explore religions. You either ally with the Oxthrodox/Catholic Chrisitan empires wanting to defeat the Muslims, the Sunni/Shia Muslims wanting to keep Palestine, and maybe the Atheistic merc wanting to play both sides against each other. Plus, throw in the secterian violence where a Shia Caliphate get to ally with Catholics to attack the Sunnis (actual event in the Crusades), and you got yourself a nice game ready to be burnt by lynch mobs.

• 2 months later...

- In star wars galaxies (swg), that soe will see their mistakes with nge and revamp back to the pre-cu combat system, gameplay, etc, but still keep the bug fixes and add the new ships released in chapter 8.

- swg pre-cu like game set in the kotor era, with minigames from the kotor games, like pazaak, races, etc.

- a tekken like fighting game for xbox 360.

- all final fantasy games for playstation and ps2/3 released for xbox 360,

- or a new final fantasy game (played offline) on xbox 360.

- all final fantasy games for playstation and ps2/3 released for xbox 360,

- or a new final fantasy game (played offline) on xbox 360.

I thought those original FF games were exclusives to Sony? Maybe I am just crazy...

How about an Alien v Predator game for 360. Or even better Advent 2, and Advent 3- Maybe Majesco will finish what they started... I already got what I wished for in the Force Unleashed. For me that's about it. I just want some more quality games that are fun to play to come out sooner than later. I feel like all of these games that were hyped at E3 are taking years to come out..

I thought those original FF games were exclusives to Sony? Maybe I am just crazy...

How about an Alien v Predator game for 360. Or even better Advent 2, and Advent 3- Maybe Majesco will finish what they started... I already got what I wished for in the Force Unleashed. For me that's about it. I just want some more quality games that are fun to play to come out sooner than later. I feel like all of these games that were hyped at E3 are taking years to come out..

well, i guess so, but FF XI online is avaiable for 360, at least here, i saw it on a nearby ebgames store

in this post are dreams and real.

Halo 4.....pleaaaassssseeeeee

K3..........PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Force Unleashed (I have already pre-ordered it. lol)

ALIENS - I don't know, but is that released because I can't flippin wait for this.

Transformers II - Yes you may think im a saddo, BUT NEXT GEN TRANSFORMERS IS MINT.

Star wars Batlefront IV PLEASE I BEG YOU LUCASARTS

Star wars Republic Commando II PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Some pretty rediculous hopes there isnt there.

- Wolv

sabretooth they said they were making a deus ex 2 for the next gen systems but hey i could be wrong! but i wanna see a war game (FPS style) that puts you in the shoes of different soldiers going through wars starting at the Korean War and obviously ending at the Afghanistan-Iraq war. that would be kind of cool to me but thats just my opinion

Well, let's see...

KotOR 3, of course

Max Payne 3

a new Mortal Kombat for PC (the last one was MK4, after that it was all console)

I am waiting anxiously on

StarCraft 2

Deus Ex 3

Splinter Cell Conviction

Assassin's Creed (for PC)

and many more...

There is one game I would like to see made:

Rebelion

You select the country you start in your religion, goals, ideology etc and then you are off to fulfill those goals you have set for yourself. The goals can be anything from independence to personall enrichment. How you acomplish those goals is up to you, hostage taking to all-out military operations, the choice is yours. Of course the world reacts to you, your religion, ideology, methods, opponents etc contribute to what happens.

I don't expect this game ever to be made, but I believe it would be fun.

• 7 months later...

- A sequel to Jet Force Gemini

- A Sonic Adventure 3 that's as good as the first 2

- A Phantasy Star Online sequel with more focus on the offline mode (As PSO did have a large single player and offline multiplayer, which I preferred to playing with other people online, and though I liked the story it could probably have been expanded)

- A Monster Rancher game other than MR2 that's available in the UK (Seriously, I've been playing Monster Rancher 2 on and off for seven years. Is it really that much to ask for ONE sequel out of the half dozen or so to be released over here?!)

- Patient_Zero's imaginary super-fun choiceful fantasy CRPG

Marching Band

Rock Band, only cooler. And with guitar hero 3 like battles, but you battle against, like The Ohio State Marching band for a cooler halftime show. SCRIPT OHIO BATTLE GO!

That actually sounds like a pretty good idea, Ave. It's just a shame it sounds like a niche product. :(

I'm still waiting for Black Mesa Source, but I'm not sure mods count as games. One of the other games I'm waiting for Is Half-Life 2:Episode 3 or Half-life 3.

If Half-Life 2 was released 6 years after Half-life 1, by definition of a half-life, wouldn't we be playing Half-Life 3 by now?

I'll start by saying "Republic Commando 2".

2: A RPG based off of the life of Miyamoto Musashi, the worlds greatest swordsman and the greatest samurai.

3: Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, That books was amazing. And to think, my cousin told me just the other day they were battling about rather to make TFU, or a game about Darth Maul. If you know what the unleashed toy looks like, that's how he look through the whole game.

Archived