mjpb3

I made a request after visiting thelightsaber.com for

three ideas I had for the Darth Nemesis saber. I love the saber

and wanted 3 double bladed sabers based off of the Nemesis

saber.

My request was graciously made for me by T7nowhere:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159596

After making my sabers, T7 gave me permission to make this

mod, placing the sabers in game and releasing them.

T7, I hope I have done them justice, because these sabers

ROCK! Thanks for letting me play with them. :D

------------------------------------------------------------

Please view the mod page for installation instructions.

K1:

sm-Screen-16.jpg

K2:

sm-Screen-18.jpg

Here's the link:

http://gamemods.mjpb3.net

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Enjoy!

Yep, I love T7's models. Excellent work!

I have the models he made for K2 that I plan to

get in game soon, so keep an eye out :D

How about putting it into TSL too, and make it compatible with the USM ?

- Dream Evil :vamp1:

Already planned for. She just has to get around to it.

To make them TSL compatible you should just have to add the lines for the saber to the crystal.2da file. That and make sure the model variation, uti file and textures arent named the same as those in the USM. Well that should be all you need to do.

To make them TSL compatible you should just have to add the lines for the saber to the crystal.2da file. That and make sure the model variation, uti file and textures arent named the same as those in the USM. Well that should be all you need to do.

Oh, ok...

I thought I might have to run some kind of installer prog or something

(Yes, I am a dork :D)

You could use the installer to add your lines to the crystal.2da. Would make it easier for those who have other sabers apart from the USM ones. And thankfully the crystals 2da file doesnt need the line number to appear anywhere in the uti file, the texture fles etc so if you made your saber line number 102 it never needs to be referenced by the game so you wont have to set the installer to modify the uti files etc.

*click* *scroll* *K2 version clicked on* *look at screenshots* *download* :emodanc:

Nice work again mjpb3, these will definately be added to my evil party's saber collection.

Hee, thanks ... and ... go Evil! ~ at least for Jackel, since I am a lightsided marshmallow and can't play darkside to save my life :xp: ~

those are great looking sabers, man (or woman :D) the only this was the pink saber. couldnt you make the best saber have a more MANLY color? :D j/k you did great ive already sliced malak once with these, ill try it again from the beginning :D. good work once again.

Can you make a Xbox Version of this?

There are differences in the X-box model format. Since none of our crafty tool makers really use the Xbox and aren't double investing in the game there is very little support for crafting the mods for X-Box. I have noticed quite a few posts on the release threads by your self asking the same thing. Moderators could you correct me if I'm wrong wouldn't these be considered spamming the boards?

Yes it is... -RH

ThoraxeRMG,

The sad fact is that we mainly make PC mods here, those who have modded XBox'es sometimes are able to use our PC mods with some effort, sometimes they can't. But this is all stuff you will have to do on your end, many of us here have zero expirience in these matters.

Your persistant posting like you have done asking for mods to be made for the XBox is considered a form of spam. I realise you are new around here so I have deleted your other 3 posts regarding this subject. Please take some time and read our Forum Rules. Thanks, and no harm done. :)

@ Everybody: If you are an XBox mod user perhaps you can PM ThoraxeRMG and give him some assistance on how to use some of our mods here on his XBox. Thanks.

those are great looking sabers, man (or woman :D) the only this was the pink saber. couldnt you make the best saber have a more MANLY color? :D j/k you did great ive already sliced malak once with these, ill try it again from the beginning :D. good work once again.

It's woman :D

And the pink saber... I wanted pink because I initially had it in mind for Bastila...

~Except my Revan stole it from Bastila and now uses it for her own :evil3:

It just so matches the custom armor I made for her :animelol:

Bastila now carries the aquamarine one :D ~

But, you have other colors to choose from - aquamarine and maroon :xp:

It wouldn't work even if I did, so the answer is no. Sorry.

Please read what Darkkender and RedHawke wrote.

• 10 months later...

Archived