Home

Clone Turbo Tank

Cuillere

*DANCES TO BILLIE JEAN IN HIS WORK CUBICLE*

Awesome Cuillere, simply awesome! And thank you too lightninja! Keep it up guys!!

P.S. Cuillere, let me know if you still want to work on that other project. I'd be happy to do it. :wink: And I'll send you my JSF for critique tonight, I fixed some things on it.

looking good although the highlights make it look like plastic a little bit.

Has anyone got information on pcgamemods. demise?

Dude, I don't think they will be up anytime soon. We should all get together and make our own JKA community site :p Seriously though. Spread the word. It'd be great not to have to wait a month after your projects done to get it publicly released.

And cuillere: It's looking really, really good. As far as any advice: One thing I noticed that works great on metal (particularly damaged or worn metal) is to make the texture slightly darker than you normally would and add the brighter details to the specmap itself. You won't be able to see it of course until it is in game, so that makes it more complicated, but it's worthwhile. Thats what I did with my new Boba Fett skin and the 501st Clones, and what I plan to do with Pahri's Rifle.

• 2 years later...

Wow... Dude this thread has been dead for 2 years now, if it's dead don't post in it unless you really have something rather than "Was it finished?"... I've done the same thing so don't think that I'm making fun of you... :) And try looking the model up in JK3 files... ;)

Wow... Dude this thread has been dead for 2 years now, if it's dead don't post in it unless you really have something rather than "Was it finished?"... I've done the same thing so don't think that I'm making fun of you... :) And try looking the model up in JK3 files... ;)

Ok, I got the point

thanks anyway

Archived