Home

Whats better The Empire or the Rebels

Daniel333

Who is Better the Empire or The Rebels  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Better the Empire or The Rebels

• Empire
    • Rebels

Wheres the help of the star destroyer here l'm in this star destroyer thats just about to blow up in my 10 years with the empire l am just going to die from few x-wings and aswell Coraan Talme you will be commander over all fighters if you come to help me in this problem anyway were the tie-fighters l comanded to go out and fight!Oh the hangar is desroyed. I hope someone helps us oh yeah coraan talme l am an imperial officer not a rude type of way but am a imperial officer... well now ...

Thanks ... I guess -yet I am only a pilot, not a fleet commander. :) Is this a distress call? The message seems a bit garbled ... probably by rebels disrupting our communications. Mere X-Wings threatening a Star Destroyer? :vsd: That sounds highly unlikely ... Of course I shall transmit the message to the next fleet immediately. Hold out! Whatever threatens you -we will come. Though this should probably not be discussed on this channel - it is not secured and open to rebel listeners. ;)

And yes - the Empire shall indeed live long and prosper!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

Don't you have any Lancers with you? I think somebody on the executor would like a little chat with who decided not to take Lancer Frigates with them.

And yes, indeed everybody becoming happy citizens of the Great & Glorious Galactic Empire is only logical. Sadly though there are some that want to destroy the Empire in their lust for blood. Off course they will never succeed, but that is besided the point. Fortunatly most of them can be properly educated and even become loyal Imperial citizens.

The imperial l was talking to said this hyperspace area was the saftest way to go hold on it must of been the traitor we were looking we were all tricked. Thats it we are heading into hyperspace call off the attack coraan talme but for saying you will come you are awarded 2000 credits (l am the most genres imperial) and you are awarded the rank fleet commander but this dosen't mean your an imperial officer the fleet your in command of is the death star attack fleet.

*Reciving message* *Translating message....*

It seems as the message has partially been scrambeled by rebels, but worry not.

Our skilled imperial com-trackers were able to find the position from where the message was sent.

Hold out a little longer, we must get through hyperspace safely.

We need .................lp. ........ebels...........were..........take........th.......ans...........arthsideous.........the............reborn..........ar.............read:anylizing........ this transmisson says:we need help the rebels are everywere, soldier take the plans to darthsideous and tell him the reborn are ready:thats the end of this transmisson.ask me questions if you like.

I GOT PROPER COMMUNICATIONS BUT HURRY SHIP IS IN HALF NOW! THEY STOPPED THE FIGHTING BUT NOW THEY GOT BOARDING CREW COMMING IN FOR THE REST OF US AND THE TURRENTS HAS BEEN DISABLED!!!Luckely l got the power back on wait... those fighters aren't rebel fighters they are.............

Archived