Home

Rebellion of the Gladiators

In the mid days of the peaceful Republic, there was a system called Andalor on the edges of the mid rim. The system had two suns and four planets. Andalor I was the planet with lush forests, vast oceans and a large amount of population. Andalor II was an uninhabitable gas giant with no habitable moons. Andalor III is a Tatooine-like planet with a huge desert, some rocky areas and a large amount of illegal activities, including Gladiator fights and podraces. Andalor IV is the main planet. It is a small planet with the whole surface covered in one large city. The local system government rules from here in the form of a small senate and also the local police and defence forces' HQ is here.

The Republic has now recieved word of a threat in the system. The gladiators of Andalor III have rebelled against the oppressive Council of Eldest that control the planet. The Council of Eldest concists of four species. A Hutt in charge of the corporations and 'amusements', a Human in charge of the police, a Twi'lek in charge of half of the cities and a Toydarian in charge of the other half of the cities.

Now, a pair of jedi have been sent to investigate and to make sure the situation turns in the favour of the Republic, which would mean that the Council of Eldest is the good side of the fight. Their mission is to contact the Gladiator commander, Saparcus, and try to either get them to surrender or to assassinate the main command to get the rest of the rebellion to disperse to be easily terminated by the police

------

Name:

Race:

Sex:

Appearance:

Gadgets:

Alignment: (Jedi, Gladiator, Council of Eldest, Bounty hunter)

Bio: (Optional. You can tell it as we go)

------

Name: Saparcus

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Appearance: Wears a loose pair of pants, a pair of gloves with electronics on them and a full helmet with a "wing" going on the top. He has many bruises and cuts on his very muscular body. There are two cortosis made vibro-blades on his belt and a blaster strapped behind his back, also on the belt. There is a crow tattooed on his chest with it's wings open, like ready to suck the life out of you.

Gadgets: There is a square energy shield modified to be able to deflect all kinds of lasers, including lightsabers, on his right glove. There are heat and night vision modes on the inside screen of his helmet and there's a comlink on his left glove.

Alignment: Gladiator

Bio: It'll come up as we go along

Name: Katri Hale

Sex: Female

Appearance: Katri Hale

Gadgets: twin sais 21 1/2 inches long, a small yet powerful blaster pistol and a blaster rifle. Sais are sheathed at her belt and the blaster pistol is holstered on her right hip. The rifle is strapped to her back. On her left hip, she wears a dart gun.

Bio: Little to nothing is known of Katri's past. The closest she's ever come to saying anything is that when she was younger, her family gave her the nickname 'Kate'. Other than that, nothing is really known about her except for the fact that she is an experienced fighter.

Extra info: Other Gladiators call Katri the second in command, but when she hears them, she says, "Saparcus has not yet chosen his second in command and when he does, I doubt it'll be me." When asked why, she explains, "Well, look at me! Short, cute face, innocent eyes... only thing that looks dangerous about me is my weapons!" When told that would make her a good commander, she laughs. "Sure," she says, "confuse the enemy with the little girl that bosses people around!" That's typically the end of the discussion.

Name: Xandrin

Appearance: barbarian5xc.th.jpg

Gadgets: Pop-up blaster pistols on each forearm bracer, hidden blaster pistols in leg armour. Vibrosword (http://www.aginsinn.com/tiles/mediumsword.jpg)

Bio: Grew up into a slave family, father was a gladiator, and when he was of age, he too became a gladiator. His father knew this would happen so starting very young he started to train and harden him into a mighty warrior. He succeded. He rarely speaks, but he follows orders well and gets the job done.

We still need two jedi. I'm hoping to get someone to play a jedi so I won't have to. If I have to play a jedi, it'll be a padawan just for the heck of it

------

Saparcus looked down a cliff on the edge of the Gandrath waste. He could see some lights in the distance and smiled as he zoomed in with his helmet. It was the capital of Andalor III, Mala Haefor. He zoomed out and looked behind himself. The suns were setting slowly and were right behind the Gladiator camp that was preparing for anything.

It was not that he was worried of knowing that the jedi would try to intervene, but more that he Council of Eldest was very experienced in decieving even jedi. His head turned back to the city before he would make a full turn and walk to the large tent in the middle of the cam and inside. It was not a glorious tent, but it suited well to the cause what it was meant for. The tent of Saparcus and the main command post of the Gladiators.

Saparcus closed the tent entrance and walked to the table in the middle of the tent to see the map. His hands went to his helmet and he drew the helmet off, taking a breath of relief. He had a muscular and glorious face, such what was usual for Mandalorian warlords. He kept his back to the entrance in case someone would come in. He had short brown hair and a somewhat mutilated face. The man sighed and looked at the holographic map, observing the nearbies of the city they would possibly raid the same night

((If necessary, I'll play two characters.))

The tent rustled slightly as Katri Hale entered. Seeing Saparcus with his back turned and helmet off, she took a step back.

"I apologize, sir," she said quietly. "I did not mean to catch you unmasked."

Her eyes drifted down to the map. "Planning another raid?"

Saparcus took the helmet and put it on before turning to see the arrival with a smile she could not see. He nodded slowly and turned back to the map, pressing a button on the holoprojector's side. Four arrows appeared and showed the possible attack routes into the city.

"The best way to go in is throught the West gate, but the city officials have placed double guards on it because it's the most vurnerable. There's a holeon the wall by the junkyard being repaired day and night. If a group of five can slip throught, they could overtake the South gate and override the turret controls. However, Weezo said that a Republic transport landed in Hangar 94" he said and turned to see Katri

"Republic?" Katri said sharply. Then, she nodded. "Well, we've been expecting Jedi for some time now. This could be them, I suppose."

She looked down at the map. "West gate isn't quite so vulnerable now with the extra guards. And with that hole being repaired at all hours, it won't be easy to slip in." Shaking her head slowly, she went on. "How many guards are at the West gate? Can five adequately take them out?"

"Weego said that he only saw six, but he saw some suspicious looking civilians that seemed to be watching the gate carefully. Either they were undercover guards or spies. We must assume they were guards" he said and zoomed the hologram onto the west gate.

"However, we can take out the bots working on the hole if we arm the group of five with ion grenades" he added and changed the view on the hole on the city wall.

"The only thing is that we must either take out the jedi before they sence our soldiers or let them sene us and fight them in the city"

Katri frowned. "Take them out before," she said. "I've seen Jedi in action before. It's hard to catch them by surprise, but if we can, it's well worth the trouble. If we don't we're sure to loose a good portion of our forces."

"I shall meet the jedi. I have experience in battling force users before and my cotrosis alloy blades will fend off their lightsabers" Saparcus said and looked at the woman and nodded sightly.

"I was trained purely to hunt down anyone I got a reward of, even those who could use a lightsaber. The bloody Fett double-crossed me on Andalor IV when I was trying to kill senator Haflag and I was transferred here to please the people the Council of

Eldest terrorised" he explained and looked at her with a sight.

"The padawan should be easy to kill, but the master is harder because I do not know his identity. Weego should contact me in about seventeen minutes with the info about the jedi master so I can prepare"

Katri nodded, glancing at Xandrin before looking back to Saparcus and saying, "You make it sound like you know or once knew the padawan. Do I read your words correctly?"

((Tepe, are you taking control of the Padawan? If so, do you want me to control the master? And further, if you do, is that the reason Saparcus does not yet know much about the master?))

"The padawan is a Zabrak male called Xada Mors. He used to be my rival but it seems the jedi have converted him" he explained and sighed, shaking his head.

"I could always beat him in fencing, so he shouldn't be nothing to worry about" Saparcus added before flashing a slight smile under his helmet.

((Yah, I'll take over the padawan at some point))

Katri nodded thoughtfully. "But nothing on the master, yet?"

((I'm having this idea here... the master could be Katri's father... not entirely likely considering the Jedi are not allowed to marry, but he's not always been an upstanding Jedi. It's why he's still just a Knight.

Hmm... I do enjoy playing multiple characters... do you mind horribly if I take the master? :) ))

((Nah, not at all))

Saparcus looked outside the tent and then shook his head.

"Nothing before Weego either gets here or contacts me, and neither have happened yet" he said and sat down on a chair next to the table. He was concerned. If Xada had been trained by jedi, he might be as good as he in melee fighting and the padawan had control over the force. Something the Gladiator didn't have

Name: Gavin Hale

Appearance: Gavin Hale

Gadgets: Green lightsaber

Alignment: Jedi

Bio: Gavin was trained from the age of six in the ways of the Jedi. Despite his training, he was slightly arrogant and let his feelings dictate his actions more than he should have. When he was twenty, he married impulsively. The Jedi discovered his marriage and exiled him. When his wife died ten years later and his daughter was lost, Gavin returned to the Jedi, seeking redemption. They were hesitant to accept him, but they eventually agreed, but told him that he would never be given the rank of Master.

When Gavin was thirty, he took a padawan, but his padawan turned to the Dark Side. When forced to face his padawan, Gavin killed him in anger. The Jedi warned him of anger and he repented. His next padawan was Xada Mors. He is still training the young Zabrak man.

------------------------

"I hope he does soon," Katri said. "Not knowing your enemy can be very dangerous."

"Indeed..." Saparcus agreed as the hologram changed and Weego's masked face appeared.

"Sir, I found out his name and some of his past. His name is Gavin Hale, an old and very easily angered jedi knight"

"Hmm... I can use that. Anything else?"

"He had a wife and a daughter. Wife's dead, daughter presumably dead"

"Great. Thank you, Weego. We'll come throught the south gate"

Saparcus closed the commlink and grinned. He knew Weego was a back-stabbing bastard and would sell the info of the Gladiators' plans to the city officials.

"Xandrin, get the elite ready. We're going throught the junkyard. And tell the others to be ready to come throught the west gate when I give the signal"

Katri paled at the mention of 'Gavin Hale' and blinked several times.

"He did say Gavin Hale, didn't he?" she said quietly. Suddenly, she frowned. "We could use that to our advantage!"

After only receiving stares, she went on. "Need I remind you I'm Katri Hale?" She nodded. "This Jedi Gavin Kale is my father. I'm the child presumed dead. From what I hear, he's been subdued a bit by my supposed death. If I reveal myself to him now, he'll be quite astonished and therefore easier to be rid of... or perhaps willing to see our side."

"I have no respect for the man other than the fact that he's a Jedi," Katri said coldly. "If he won't join us, I will have no problems with killing him if it becomes necessary. And given the circumstances, I think I stand the best chance of doing it." She nodded. "Finding me alive, he'd want to get close as possible, I imagine. It puts me in a perfect place to influence him. And if he can't be influenced..."

She tapped one of the sais at her belt, indicating where her sentence was headed.

Katri glowered. "He is a Jedi now, but he used to be an idiot. He was too focused on what he wanted... he had to have it. When my mother died and I was taken, did he look for me? No! He'd have found me if he did. Why? I wasn't taken. I hid." She glared at nothing. "From the start, I felt I couldn't trust him. That feeling only grew as I got older. Did he really care for me? No. He cared about the Jedi."

She shook her head. "Sure, when he discovers I'm his daughter, he'll want to 'reconnect'... maybe even offer me Jedi training. But it's a cover. He never really cared for me... he just feels he has to because I'm his daughter."

She sighed. "I'll be ready."

With that, she left the tent.

Saparcus shook his head at the woman walzing out of his tent. She had deep emotional ties with this and if they went in, she might lash out and possibly kill the jedi master even without trying to get him to their side of the battle, qhich would indeed make them the bad guys in the rebellion.

He would wait for the elite to get ready before he would leave his tent

Archived