Home

Rebellion of the Gladiators

"He has his place in this," Katri murmured to herself as she entered her tent. She wondered what that place was and partially hoped he would not listen to her so she could kill him... and yet, "He is my father..."

She sighed. Killing that man would gain them only more enemies. It would not happen unless absolutely necessary. Slowly, methodically, she began strapping her weapons on.

The gladiator finally stood up and secured that his weapons were at his side, holstered his modified and cut blaster rifle onto the back of his belt before walking to his mirror. He took a small wooden case and opened it, revealing a small medallion that had the symbol of te ysalamiri on it. The amulet went quickly onto his neck and the Mandalorian born Gladiator left the tent.

His two guards stood by the tent entrance and looked at the fuss of the camp getting prepared.

"You two will lead the rest of the men. Get prepared to leave" the tall man said and walked towards the clff again, zoomig in on the city. here were lights on the South gate. Weego had told the guards, just like Saparcus thought the spy would

"If he wasn't a good source of information, I'd have killed him a long time ago," Katri said, gesturing toward the South gate as she came up beside Saparcus. She chuckled. "But I somewhat suspect you'd have done the job before I could get there if that were the case."

She fell silent for a moment. Then, she said, "How long do you think we have before we meet the Jedi?"

"We'll have most of the hangars, the junkyard and the west gate before we meet the jedi according to my calculations and if I know the city guard well enought. They'be gotten info of a possible attack from the south, so they put most of their guards there, leaving the other gates vulnerable for our attacks. Whn we are speaking with the jedi, the elites will open the west gate and our main attack force will come throught. We'll attack the south gate, but from the totally other direction the guards would think we're coming from" Saparcus said as he zoomed the view all the way out and turned to see Katri

"Good. Let's get on our swoop bikes then" saparcus said and vlimbed onto his own swoop bike, coloured red and black with extra lasers for combat purposes. He once fought on an arena with it, hence the crude look of it. He secured that his helmet was tightly on and then started to bike. The elite also did the same on their as crude looking swoop bikes and put on their old gladiators helmets, some wearing a cap, some wearing hoplite-style helmets and some wearing plain old full helmets

Katri's bike was dark blue in color and, like the woman that rode it, the bike was only lightly armored. The two laser cannons at the front of the bike had been replaced with four smaller ones, allowing a wider spread of shots more rapidly. She mounted the bike and started it.

Even on the bike, Katri refused a helm. This often got her teased for enjoying the feel of the 'wind in her hair', a joke she never denied.

Name: Kresh Gudar

Race: Twi'lek

Sex: Male

Appearance: His orange skin stands out in a crowd, but not as much as a Rutian's might. He wears a powered armor, capable of taking much damage and punishment. It also adds to his speed and strength. He wears no helmet, as he has yet to find one that can hold his lekku comfortably. The armor, otherwise than his head, is full-body.

Gadgets: A small jetpack is mounted on his back, but it can only give him a few brief moments' worth of flying before he runs out of gas, so he tends not to use it very much. He prefers a powerful blaster rifle with many customizations, including a scope and an additional power. He carries a backup blaster pistol, also modified, and a pair of dagger-like vibroblades.

Alignment: Bounty Hunter

Bio: Kresh is a hunter, a killer if need be. He has made his living off of bounties, and this case is no exception. He has been hired by the Council to hunt as many of Gladiators as he can, and he has been one of the most succesful hunters at doing so. His most recent kills were only a few days ago, taking on several rookie gladiators. He is a wily and cunning foe.

--

Kresh lowered the macrobinoculars, leaving off his perusal of the South Gate. "Fools." A brief muttered curse as he considers the situation. "Fools. Would have been better to lay a trap. Now you know not where your enemy comes from, only that he would be a fool to come from the south." He looks down from the high rooftop on which he is perched and scans outside the city. A moment more and he considers once again. "Not my duty to stop them. My duty to kill as many as I can. It will be easier to do that if they are inside."

He jumps over to the rooftop next over, picking his way gingerly across the rooftops, towards the West. His informant had said the gladiators had been originally planning to take that gate. He had observed their tactics for a while now, and that was where the main force would come from.

And he would be waiting. A grin flashed across his face in the darkness.

Archived