Home

So wahts' everyone been doing lately?

Skinkie

Man you guys sound like your working awfully hard. The only time I've had to do that lately was over my Spring Break (how ironic). There's nothing to make you not wanna do work like than thinking I'm on break right now, why should I do anything.

Since you obviousl have't been spending time here, what has come up in your life to give you a life?

Lemme guess.... you would have been taking english classes but you cant google search for them.... ;)

Ive been pimpin some ho's debating wether fish-based products that begin with "vegetarian" should be banned and burning cities. really nothing too interesting

I just tried out for Spring Show today, and I'm prepping for next year's choir, encore choir!! Also been working on getting my report card money, going bowling thursday with classmates, and no school Friday because of conferences.

Hellz yeah!

Hey, I haven't visited in a while...

...nothing's really started happening, only I guess I kinda forgot about the harbor when people just kinda...stopped talking :\

But yeah...other online adventures that I've been partaking in? MySpace. RealityTVWorld. And so on.

I do have the ACT quite soon, but I got a 33 on my practice ACT so I'm not really stressing out about that too much. College searching is a bit scary, however, and it appears that I'm going to be forced to dabble around in that shortly, in fact I had a meeting w/my guidance counselor today to get my ass in gear and actually get going on it, but...yeah.

Archived