Home

Smed Finally Talks

Alteran

Yep check the SWG forums and the Dev tracker. Smed finally speaks his mind about many things.

Reality check Smed: You lost the majority of the community when the Dev team changed from the CU (that was pretty much finished) to a system that after 5 months is no where near complete.

Let us be clear... SOE and LA decided to switch from the CU... that was a good 95% finished to a system of combat, crafting and entertaining where almost everything is broken. Combat is still broken and unbalanced. Crafting has been decimated. Entertaining... omg... its done.

You have even posted that you will not bring back Pre-CU or Pre-NGE servers. Why? Because you don't want to? Because you don't want to see those servers fill and the NGE servers empty even further? You'd rather see the game die than the community show you how much Pre-NGE was liked?

I've voted with my feet. I'm now a WOW subscriber and happy. Not as happy as I was playing Pre-NGE SWG, but much happier than I was playing NGE SWG. If you bring in a Pre-NGE server(s) you may just be surprised as to how many people come back to SWG.

Yep check the SWG forums and the Dev tracker. Smed finally speaks his mind about many things.

Reality check Smed: You lost the majority of the community when the Dev team changed from the CU (that was pretty much finished) to a system that after 5 months is no where near complete.

Let us be clear... SOE and LA decided to switch from the CU... that was a good 95% finished to a system of combat, crafting and entertaining where almost everything is broken. Combat is still broken and unbalanced. Crafting has been decimated. Entertaining... omg... its done.

You have even posted that you will not bring back Pre-CU or Pre-NGE servers. Why? Because you don't want to? Because you don't want to see those servers fill and the NGE servers empty even further? You'd rather see the game die than the community show you how much Pre-NGE was liked?

I've voted with my feet. I'm now a WOW subscriber and happy. Not as happy as I was playing Pre-NGE SWG, but much happier than I was playing NGE SWG. If you bring in a Pre-NGE server(s) you may just be surprised as to how many people come back to SWG.

i would definatly come back if they make a pre-NGE server

Archived