Home

favorite faction

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why does everyone like han solo when he can't block incoming fire, can't sprint very fast, can't get back to the pistol once he selects the fusion cutter, and any half-decent sniper could take him out really easily...

plus he looks stupid - he doesn't look like he means business! (Rebel scum!) Not like the good old clones ( :clone: ) and imperials! ( :trooper: ) You can't beat 'em! :vsd:

why does everyone like han solo when he can't block incoming fire

Solution= don't stand infront of incoming fire

can't sprint very fast

Han Solo can't run any faster, what with having no force powers to aid him etc.

can't get back to the pistol once he selects the fusion cutter,

That sounds like a problem with your setup, i've never experienced that problem before.

and any half-decent sniper could take him out really easily...

And any half decent-player wouldnt stand still out in the open for a half decent sniper to shoot him =/

ok, fine! wotever u say!

i'm mentally challenged so can u please give me some allowances...no i'm serious - i have 3 confirmed mental illnesses - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Asperger syndrome (kinda like autism, as in, you don't understand people as much as mechanical and tech stuff), and acute paranoia :(

ps i think i owe all you guys an apology. i'm sorry if i annoyed you by mouthing on about how **** han solo is and how snipers are so great, and by just now spilling the contents of my life story

• 1 month later...

The super battle droid is a pretty good unit in infantry fight, but his rockets are pretty weak. C.I.S have the strongest Jedi like Darth Maul, etc.

The first weapon from the storm trooper (Empire) is a really strong weapon.

It fires easily and it is much better then the gun from the clone trooper

bye

The super battle droid is a pretty good unit in infantry fight, but his rockets are pretty weak. C.I.S have the strongest Jedi like Darth Maul, etc.

The first weapon from the storm trooper (Empire) is a really strong weapon.

It fires easily and it is much better then the gun from the clone trooper

bye

The C.I.S have sith, not jedi!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived