Home

Your KOTOR 3 Storyline

pokejedi123

hi,umm put here what should you think the KOTOR 3 storyline would be(and some kinda charater too)

Mine:

The Korriban War(Sith occupy Korriban and The Republic occupy Dreshdae station),Someone (Like My Timmy Marong)should search for Revan with the Exile and Her crew and should hold one part of Revans Memory(Padawan Years,Wars.)The Player charater should turn to DS and Revan/Exile should save him/her,by cutting Players Hand off(the Player should be turned to DS be cause Killing a new sith lord)and the Ds spirit should go to another Body and Lead The sith Army against the Republic.

End!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

I have an idea for at story, so sorry i take an old topic up again.

The idea: You are a little boy, who meets an old force ghost (Jolee Bindo). Bindo trains you in the force and gives you tasks in the start of the game. When you are experience enough, you will recieve Bindo's final quest - you must find out, what happened to Revan (also if Bindo was killed by Revan - maybe he wants to get Revan back over to the light side?).

The first clue of Revan is on his homeplanet. On the planet the padawan (who is the PC) meet some of Revans family - his/her sister! She didn't train as jedi, but she has a strong connection to the force. She sense, that something, that could lead to Revan, is on one of the ships, who just has docked on the planet - yes, The Ebon Hawk (with T3-M4, HK-47 and a new person, who earlier was a jedi, but now hides as an trader). The sister and the PC get's the ship with the trader and the droids, and they begin their mission - if they are going to find Revan, they must use 5 big, force crystal to find him (The sister needs the crystals). They get the crystals (with some missions on the planets - i don't have special wishes). But on the whole trip, they have been attacked by something strange. Not excatly a creature - not excatly a "thing". Something like force monsters). But now they finally know, where Revan is. On an unknown planet (called X right now). X is planet, with totally dark. Only people in the force can see on X. And under their investigation on their planet, they are attacked by some stronger force monsters.

Finally they see a temple with some stange puzzles. On their way to the heart of the temple, the PC learns, that "The truth Sith" is not a race - but a believe. They believe, that with the force you can change persons personality and their powers - they are actually praying for the force like a god. But they are evil - not "just evil, but so evil that they are manipulating people. Like Kreia, but in a larger scale.

On their way to the heart of the temple, the PC's companions are changing. Some of them begins to attack the PC - they are being manipulated by the thing in the temple. On their way, Revan sister is being killed by a force monster. When it happens, all the "force dark" disappears.

In the heart of the temple, something strange is going on. The PC and the crew is standing on a balcon, where they see it all happening - but they can't do anything. They see Revan goes in the room - and he see something in front of him - his sister! Revan is totally surprised. After a long cutscene, all is gonna know about the manipulation of her and her force servants (the force monsters). How they manipulated Revan to attack the Republic - and how they manipulated the Mandalorians to attack the Republic. And she want's to kill Revan and the PC - she creates a barrier in front of the PC and his crew, and it takes time to break in. In the meantime Revan and his sister is fightning. But the sister is smart - she manipulates Revan, so he i much more weaker. Therefor he loses the match - but the PC get's the barrier down - and the PC and the crew must fight the sister.

But they can't win. The PC is also being manipulated. But - before the sister kills the PC, the Exile comes out of the sky. Revan, who is still alive, can remember the exile. Exile is a wound in the force - and therefore the sister can't use her powers. Therefore Exile wins the match. And then the climax begins - who is gonna live, and who is gonna die. (Revan is still weak on this time - he can't fight. And if Exile is DS, he wants the galaxy. He can't be joined back to the light side - but Revan can.)

Revan LS, Exile LS, PC LS: After the death of the sister, they all three makes the new jedi order. Exile removes his connections to the force - he thinks, that he is a danger for the force itself.

Revan LS, Exile LS, PC DS: The PC want's to control the galaxy. Therefore he kills Exile (The PC gains his strengh back under the sister vs. exile match), and thereafter kill, or convince Revan to the dark side. He/They learn about the the true sith believing.

Revan LS, Exile DS, PC LS: The Exile wants the galaxy, so he attacks the PC. The PC wins, and make the new jedi order with Revan.

Revan LS, Exile DS, PC DS: The PC attacks the Exile, and win. He either kill or convince Revan to the dark side. He/they lean about the true sith believing.

Revan DS, Exile LS, PC LS: Revan wants the galazi himself. Therefore Exile and the PC must either kill him or convince him back to the light side.

Revan DS, Exile LS, PC DS: PC kills the Exile, because he wants the galazy. Afther that he joins up with Revan, or he kill him.

Revan DS, Exile DS, PC LS: The PC kills Exile, and thereafter convinces/kills Revan. After that he makes the new jedi order.

Revan DS, Exile DS, Pc DS: PC kills Exile, and thereafter he convinces/kills Revan.

How about that? :)

This is my idea.

Coruscant has become the biggest Crime city in the world because the Hutts are controlling it in the absence of a Jedi a young boy is saved by carth who tells him to get to an old enclave which is a rottening jedi temple near the senate hall. The boy meets bastila their were she says he has potential and then trains him making him do missions around Coruscant on his own they then get attacked by sith a flee Coruscant on the one and only ebon Hawk which was stolen by an unknown PC that drops herself in it. Then thats the start all i can think off now is the young jedi boy should be about 17 and because he has normal emotions he should fall for the thief who tried to stole the ebon hawk, later you find out the thief only went to Coruscant for fuel and she tells you were she found the Ebon Hawk which might be useful......Wll thats my idea!

I had thought about this for a long time. Here we go:

You start out as a non-Jedi class, a veteran from the Mandalorian Wars. You had, at the time, served along side or Revan, the exile and Bao-Dur, though those days are long gone now. Revan has returned from the unknown regions, once again holding the mantle of Dark Lord over his head. He has already conquered the colonies, inner rim, and core of the galaxy by the time the game starts, and now all that stands in his way are the few poorly defended outer rim worlds. The Jedi Order has been dead for some time. This is where you come in. You are not a Jedi at this point, but you live on a planet on the outer rim that has yet to be attacked by the Sith when, surprise surprise, Revan sends a fleet to take the planet. You basically have two options: defend your planet from the Sith, or try to flee, both choices, though they provide opposite shifts in the Force, inevidably lead you to the Sith Base that was established on your now-devistated homeworld, after a run-in with a mysterious male Force adept who is, for some reason, more than willing to aid you in your quest against, or away from, the Sith, most likely, from your point of veiw, because they are hunting him, as the last of the Jedi. When you finally do make it to the Sith Base, and have wiped the place clean, you come face to face with a sith master, much like on Taris in KotOR. However, he recognizes you as a Force Adept as well, (which is terribly surprising, seeing as you had served alongside the Jedi and never before been felt strong in the Force). You are offered a chance to go to the Sith Academy with him and train in the Force, or fight him and escape the planet. Either way, the Force Adept you travel with follows you. If you choose not to follow the Dark path, the Force Adept, now realizing your potential, will train you in the ways of the Jedi.

This is where the intro basically ends and you are given the options of planets to clear like in the first two games- if you follow the Dark Path and are with the Sith Academy, you have a series of planets on the outer rim that the Sith are planning to sieze, and if you are on the Light Side, you are simply heading to the same planets in order to stop the Sith from conquering them. After clearing all of the planets, you are inevidably forced to acknowledge that your past with the Mandalorian Wars is still haunting you. This is where you must choose a prestige class. The Force Adept then points out a truth that has been hidden all along- your Force Sensitivity is being drawn directly from a Force bond- bonds that the exile was known to subconsciously create with all of his comrades. In order to come to terms with your past of the Mandalorian Wars, you must hunt down the exile- to either kill him for encouraging you to join the Mandalorian Wars in the first place, or to attempt to receive training to further your abilities within the Force.

And when you finally do meet him, another truth is revealed to you- the exile, as Kreia had said, is the death of the Force, and in the very way she said it- he creates Force Bonds with others unknowingly and exploits (also unknowling) to feed his own power- and in doing so, teaches others he has touched through these bonds to do the same, so that they do not die from his sapping their power, and ultimately, it is a never ending chain until no one is left, and they devour themselves. All that is touched by the Force will die, unless everyone ever touched by such a bond is destroyed- but there is one last thing- this bond did not come directly from the exile- the Force Adept unknowingly carried the power, undoubtably given to him by another in the chain who had been touched. This is also responsible for draining the life energies of the Lost Jedi, the exile's companion's in KotOR II, and the reason the Jedi Order has been destroyed. You are then forced into an epic battle with the exile to end the horrible chain, and when he dies, in the empty Jedi Temple on Coruscant in the room of a thousand fountains, the Force Adept contacts you telepathically through the Force, with a message that shatters you- All of your friends, you allies, your entire party, except for HK-47 and T3-M4, have died aboard the Ebon Hawk because of the terrible price of the bond power that you now carry. And, in an effort to avoid spreading this terrible plague, the adept leaves, heading alone to either exile or suicide, leaving you alone with one final destination- to face down against the Dark Lord Revan, the only one left living besides you who carries the Force bond, either to end the chain forever or to take control of the Sith and the galaxy, which is now completely under their control, and exploit the bond to further your power to infinity. And, after clearing every Sith in the Sith Temple, the final level of KotOR III, at the entrance to the throne room where the Dark Lord stands, you find the Adept, waiting for you by the entrance- and when he motions with the Force, the illusion lifts, revealing his true identity- Bao-Dur, the last of the Lost Jedi, had been leading you to try and end the Force Bond that was devastating all Force Sensitives everywhere all along. And now, before your final battle with Revan, you are forced to confront him first- either out of your hate for him using you, or that you simply must ensure that whichever one of you goes to kill Revan, it is the stronger one, to ensure victory over him- and be the last carrier of the Force Bond, so the plague will end. And after you defeat Bao, you face off against the Dark Lord Revan, one final time.

THE END

What do you think of that?

its good.

Here is my idea (the original idea was by igyman, but I expanded on it):

(You first get to choose whether Revan is male/female, and whether the trainee is male/female. Then you choose their appearances.)

(then, the opening scene)

A scene begins on the Dark Planet, a planet located just outside the galaxy. That planet doesn't have its own sun, and is only somewhat lightened by the galaxy's rim stars - just enough to see its outline. It doesn't have a breathable atmosphere, so nothing can survive on its surface, but there is a single enormous city-like structure capable of sustaining life on that planet. The only light coming from the planet itself is coming from that structure.

The camera shows us a huge throne room where Revan (in famous robes with the mask) meets the Sith Lord who will be the main villain in KoTOR 3. The Sith Lord tells Revan that he/she made a big mistake by coming there and says that Revan will die just like The Exile when the Exile came earlier if he/she persists in his/her quest to stop the Sith Lord. They engage in combat (and i mean a fight scene about 45-60 second long) and the Sith Lord triumphs. Instead of killing him/her the Sith Lord decides to spare Revan's life because Revan did fulfill his/her purpose - he/she weakened the Republic. He strips Revan of the armor, his/her powers and his/her memories of the Dark Planet's location (only the memories of the location of the planet, not the entire personality like in KoTOR 1). He then summons his personal guards (who are humanoid, but they have mottled flesh that is covered with huge scars, and they are walking slumped over) who grab Revan and drag him/her to a dungeon. The Sith Lord walks in, and spreads his arms out and tilts his head back. Dark energy (not lightning, but much darker, like a shadow, and comes out in tendrils) erupts from his torso, plunging into Revan (no blood; it enters like Sith lightning would). Revan screams in agony.

Across the galaxy, lightyears away, in a Jedi Academy on a grassy planet filled with wildlife, a newly instated Jedi trainee abruptly awakens after hearing screams. As he slowly gets a hold of himself, he begins to realize that the screams were from the man/woman he had seen being tortured in his dream, and that he had somehow heard them through the Force. (obviously, the man/woman is Revan, but the Trainee doesn’t know that)

(You then get to customize the trainee’s skills and feats.)

The next morning, the trainee speaks with the Council of the Academy. He tells them of his dream, and that he heard the screams through the Force. He explains that if he heard the man/woman’s screams through the Force, it must mean that they are also Force sensitive. He insists that they must search for him/her. The Council dismisses his claims, thinking that he is just over exited about being a Jedi. Frustrated, the trainee leaves the Council. He then escapes from the Academy, stows away on a ship called the Ebon Hawk, and leaves the planet; beginning his search for the mysterious man/woman.

And that’s it for the begining plot. You like?

• 2 weeks later...

A long while ago, I saw Star Wars: Empire Strikes back as a child on opening night with my Dad and since then I have been enthralled with Star Wars and Star Trek throughout my life. I love Sci-Fi... Since the latest Prequels I have been enamored over what happened prior, read everything I could possibly read about the expanded universe, but there are still many gaps which I think the best storyline I have seen was in the KOTOR series in an expanded series. So I started writing a script to possibly become a TV series one day, but I started thinking about a game instead, and I think I could very well marry it up with the KOTOR series. But just to recap the games as a whole and what that means. The series takes place 5 years apart, and I believe that the third installment should also be 5 years later. I definitely think there should be a new main character. We can make Revan a wandering soul and the exile also wandering. I believe the game should be longer, more epic in its mass, even bringing into the game some of the places where Jedi pilgrim to during their training, but let them be discovered this early since they were not always known and remain secret except to Jedi. I am thinking a total of 12 to 15 planets. Just as you think your to the end of the game, you reach the Unknown and home empire to the original lost 20 empire(SITH). But here is my original idea:

1) Coruscant

2) Illum

3) Dantooine

4) Koroban

5) Yavin 4

6) Dagoba

7) Malachor (If destroyed it will be a derelict ship where malachor used to be)

8) Asteroid Belt station

9) Tattooine

10) Vega Prime

11) Uralius Kuth

12) Malius

13) Satine 2

14) Ragnos

Picture a younger Padawan he is on an exploration mission with a new Jedi Master who has not cut his strings from his previous Master. At this point in the Jedi history, the Jedi are rebuilding still from the Council's Annihilation and Visas, Bastilla, Brianna, Mira, and Disciple are still forming a new Academy on Coruscant. New Races have become known with force powers and there is a mass of new understandings of the force. The consolidation of the Jedi constable's into a single entity.

We join our hero in the Jedi Council chamber on Coruscant where he stands with his Jedi Master/ teacher. The Council tells you and your master that you will journey to the 4th moon of Yavin to meet with another Jedi Master. The two leave the council chambers and you get to witness a conversation take place between Admiral Onasi/ other Admiral (depending on conversation during the council briefing) and a small T2 droid is presented to you and board the ship for Yavin 4. On arrival you land near a large temple to meet with a Jedi Master but you cannot find him. In the distance you notice smoke obviously from a town. You combat some minor critters outside the temple. You decide to search the temple after not finding anything outside.

(Basically) You begin your search of the temple and hear whispers and see Sith Gliphs, couple cut scenes but basically encounter only more creatures through the temple, some bones and finally must go down to the lowest level of the temple and find the Jedi Master you were searching for.

The Jedi Master turns out to be a new Sith Lord which has been working as a Jedi Archeologist collecting Sith lore from the reaches of the galaxy. He defeats your master and leaves you fight alone. You will lose and be taken prisoner and be forced into a combat for your life with a lightsaber against the massassi remnants. You will need to figure out how to escape into the jungle, encountering Massassi and critters along the way. You will find your ship with T3 still aboard but broken, the ship will have very little power left to fly. Upon reaching the outer atmosphere you will encounter Sith Fighters and a Sith cruiser which will begin firing on you. You will need to defeat 10 enemy fighters and then you will escape taking damage in a cut scene. The Cut Scene will move onto the bridge of the cruiser as the Sith Lord orders the crew to stop firing. A figure steps out of the shadows and you hear the Sith Lord tell him

“He has taken his first step towards joining our empire” (The mystery man is not seen, his face will be covered)

Your ship will be falling apart all around you and you will lose consciousness. You wake up seeing 3 people standing over you in space suits, you hear “He’s alive, lets get him onboard.”

You wake up and investigate the area…

From here I will lay out the basics. One of the characters you encounter is the Exile who left in search of Revan, prior to his emergence in KOTOR II, he got down with another Jedi and she/he (depending on the answers you give during a story progression) died in childbirth or shortly after, his/ her face has changed to protect him/herself from being found. He/ she protects the daughter (love interest) who is engaged to the third member. They journey on the Ebon Hawk to Tattooine to trade and your third character(engaged to the daughter) betrays you for personal greed to get himself and the daughter away from the asteroid and start a life. You do a series of side quests on Tattooine, involving helping out farmers or slaying them, finding pieces to repair your ship and others which I haven’t thought of yet. Upon return to the asteroid station, the station is attacked by the Sith Fleet and your new member goes to fight the Sith Lord while you, the daughter, and droid escape after fighting Sith to escape. Your group fear’s her fiancé has been killed by the Sith. But don’t worry, he hasn’t, but he was never your friend.

Through the rest, you will get options to create lightsabers from scratch which will be tough to build right away, with each new lightsaber created adds more force, and you will need to take apart your old one to create a new one.

You will get the option to make each character who joins your group a Jedi. Each one except the droid(s). I only ever thought of bringing 1 droid into the game, they just were not as fun to play as the rest, but possibly bring back HK-47.

Each planet you encounter will also have you learn new languages as a quest/ puzzle. You will encounter many Sith or just people who do not like Jedi. Darkside will involve more with causing suffering and turning your crew into Dark Jedi will involve suffering and combat to “turn” them.

Along the way, you will learn more prophecies to the “one” and explore more Jedi lore. Finding ancient Jedi holocrons to progress your powers and skills and add to the story.

Finally close to the end, the last member to be recruited will be Revan who has exiled himself after facing his worst fear on the Sith Empire planets and failing.

It is my goal to be able to recruit whatever folks you want, the only characters you cannot let go will be the main character and the love interest. All others will have the ability to be let go. ***WARNING*** each character you let go from your group will join the Darkside after being turned by the Sith Lord from the beginning.

About the middle of the story, you will be forced to return to Coruscant and reveal the Sith Threat and they will advise you to gather more information. The Jedi need more time to gather their scattered forces and thinly spread fleet. Many Jedi have been made ambassadors to other planets to join the Republic. Other’s have been exiled and walk throughout the planets you visit. I definitely believe there should be more then just human characters. I would like to see calamari, Yoda type, and many others.

From there you would move on to Koroban and look for more information regarding the true home galaxy of the Sith. There will be many special things to find through the game provided you have the right powers. Should you have Force Push and such, you will be allowed to move rocks and doors to get access. This will also depend on your level; you will need another character to help you move things.

All in all, your story will depend on the characters in your party and what you reveal. You will have free range on where you go to and what characters join your crew. But the story will only show regarding the character’s in your party. The story should be slightly different based on your relationships and also which characters are in your party. The Party will consist of 12 people.

@DarthOxyClean:

Beleive it, or not, I just read your expansion of my idea today and I have to say it doesn't sound bad at all. Keep thinking on it and I'll keep thinking about expanding and fixing the original idea. I have only one suggestion for you: It would be good if the Jedi Academy was on Coruscant, instead of something that resembles Dantooine.

My go at it.. (Note this is just the opening plot)

The game opens up with the cinematic scroll "a long time ago, in a galaxy far,far away..." and mentions something along the lines of the unknown location of the Jedi Order. It also mentions the re-activation of the Mass Shadow Generator & the complete and utter destruction of Malachor V. Then it will go about telling you how the Republic has launched an investigation into these strange events and how they are "searching" for any remaining Jedi. Meanwhile, your character has been captured by the Exchange & is currently being held prisoner onboard a vessel somewhere on the reaches of the outer rim.

To the detail the reason why the Exchange has you, would be for the plot to tell. However as many of you know the Exhcange was trying to "capture" Jedi during KOTOR 2. Your character is obviously force sensitive, and the Exhcange may be aware of this.

Your character is a drifter for all intents & purposes. For whatever reason your character is suffering from amnesia, however it is unknown to your character how you suddenly "forgot" everything about your background. So for the past few years you have been wandering about the galaxy in hopes that you may come across someone who may recognize you, and perhaps find the truth (that hopefully is enough to spark interest into your own character's background).

Aboard this vessel you start off by waking up (keeping up with the trend of waking up to a disaster, like Revan did on the Endar Spire or the Exile in a Kolto Tank in the Peragus Facility). From the get-go K2 fans will notice a familiar character, Mr. Atton Rand will also be in a cell close by. He'll probably greet you with a "so your up eh?" in a neutral, slightly depressed tone (the kind you get when you sigh). You may exchange some dialogue, including that of recent events (Revan more or less). Then some mob boss working for the Exchange will walk into the room, and greet your character. Atton probably finds a way to trick the mob boss into opening his cell, where then he will knock out the guy and release you. You & Atton will battle it out through the ship straight to the bridge, however you will find that the controls are damaged and that the ship is on a crash course with a nearby planet (sort of like how Anakin and Obi-Wan crashed landed in Revenge of the Sith).

You crash land in a vast area, then both of you flee the site to a nearby town or settlement (For now, I'll use Tatoonie as the planet). With the credits you may have taken from the ship, you & Atton rent out a small apartment in Anchorhead. However at this point you & Atton are not yet party members, instead Atton may be hanging around in the cantina drinking Juma Juice for Juma Juice, & getting drunk for the most part. Only by conversing with him will you be able to convince him to stop hanging around the cantina and help you get off the planet. Czerka Corporation has officially abandoned their office, and is now presumed to be a small emporium but is actually a store front for the Exhcange. The Republic also holds a small presence within the area, mainly the Republic is interested in improving the settlement so that they can transport refugees left over from the Mandalorian & Jedi Civil wars to Tatoonie.

The Exchange has no knowledge of you & Atton, since the mob boss that was running the ship you were imprisoned on was more of a rogue crime lord conducting business in his own interests. So your character can actually deal with the exhcange without having to worry about them chasing you again. This generically would be the darkside road, while working with the Republic is generically geared towards light side players. Its no secret amongst the residents in Anchorhead that the Exchange owns the local storefront, however the Republic has no way to prove that to be able to convict them. For the most part working with the Republic will have them asking you to try & find some "dirt" on the Exchange. Working with the Exchange will have the player doing anything to strenghten their underworld operations to the point where the local Republic office may be subject to corruption. In the end, either way is likely to get yourself & Atton a ship. To make it even more interesting, you could have a shady character intent on manipulating the Republic & the Exchange in order to strike a balance of power on the planet (perhaps a member of Genoharden).

Now to provide more motivation besides simply finding a ship to get off the planet you could happen to run into someone who may recognize you, someone who might reveal a revelation regarding your past. Something like you were the brother/sister of the Exile. Not to get too deep into that however, you end up finally getting off the planet by obtaining a simple custom made ship. The character that recognizes you most likely dies, this is to avoid revealing too much plot behind your character early on. Since Atton was a companion of the Exile, he finds new hope & a sense of purpose in traveling with your character. During the flight towards your next planet, Atton reveals that he knew the Exile, however is reluctant to get into details about their quest together & his personal background.

-----

Maybe later I'll finsih it, but I think this or something similar would be a good start without a complicated development.To lay it down from this point your quest will develop into the mysteries behind your own indivdual past, while diving into the mysteries of Revan & the Exile.

To summarize the important things though I think the Sith & the Jedi are fighting an invisible war for the most part. Both the Jedi & the Sith are trying to rebuild in the aftermath of the Jedi Civil War & the "Shadow War" waged by Darth Sion & Darth Nihilus against the remnants of the Jedi. However we can say that for the most part the Exile pretty much killed most of the Sith Lords existing in the time of K2, thwarting their plans. In truth the galaxy as a whole is at its weakest & these True Sith will strike without mercy, hesitation or fear. I happen to think that these True Sith are more of an energy, darkside energy if you will. Darkside energy that takes control of the body & mind to the point of no return. Essentially theres not going to be a sort of primary villan of these True Sith (like Darth Malak in K1, or Darth Traya in K2) they more or less are a pure evil race who may consider themselves gods of sorts. They speak no language, their only desire is to conquer all those they may feel are inferior.

It is 15 years after the Exile left to follow Revan into the Unknown Regions, 20 years after the Jedi Civil War...

You are a young padawan, very strong in the force but still limited in training. You live at the Jedi Academy on Dantooine. You and your master, Jedi Master Whatever, are summoned before the council (made up of the Lost Jedi who were trained by the Exile and others). You are to be sent on a mission to investigate reports of Sith activitiy in...

whatever.. thats for someone else to decide... my part of the story is that someone was suspiciously absent from the council... Bastila.. You'd think she would be there... first thing that you find out is that your master is actually your uncle.. revealed at some point.. then you find out that the reason bastila isnt there is that she is actually your mother... she has distanced herself from you because she has broken her jedi oath and has left the order... You are the child of Bastila and Revan... now, of course, you dont find this out until late in the game, but you find clues along the way...

just a storyline element there.. someone with better writing skills could do something with it... would be a good cliffhanger, then move on to finding your father int he Unknown Regions, connecting to the Sith Empire story...

Also, I'd like to see some of the playable npc's come and go... like someone who is in your party early on, like your jedi master, is killed or leaves and is replaced by another npc...

This is only the begining. Perhab I'll post the rest later on.

It is set 10 years after TSL. You start off as a newibe Republic Investigator sent to investigate the death of a Republic citizen on a small planet which produces a large income for the Republic. You are partnered with an crack investigator and soldier, Dustil Onasi. You are in the ship known as the Dreadless, that's where the game starts. There you pick what sex Revan/Exile were and what path they went (light or dark). There is also several mini-games here and a tutorial.

You then land on the planet and begin investigating just to find out it was a suicide and you head back to the Dreadless. But before you leave a massive diskshapped ship exit hyperspace and releases sith cruiser and fights. The Dreadless sends a backup message to the republic and engages in combat. The strang ship is unprepared for the attack and takes quite a bit of damage and you, along with Dustil, head to the planet below to warn citizens about the mysterious ship yet it is too late. The Disk-shaped ship fires a cannon witch destroys the inner-part of the city.

You and Dustil's shuttle is destroyed by animals witch have suddenly become violent. The two then are left to explore the city's remains to search of an escape. At some point your party is forced into a hospital where they meet a female Twi'Lek known as Mission who was protecting a young girl known as Shayna who has been requested to join the Jedi Order. However she was kidnapped by a group of masked men using, what she descripes as lightsaber wips. You agree to help her as long as she grants a way off this planet.

You find the group attempting to escape in a shuttle, you kill them, save the child and escape in the shuttle. On the way out Mission reveals that the young child has been forseen as the Chosen One from an rather new prophcy that was forseen by the Jedi council before the Dantooine Enclave Bombing. Even at her current age she shows fantastic potentional of becoming a powerfull Jedi.

The shuttle then violently shakes and the shuttle is gased out.

It is 15 years after the Exile left to follow Revan into the Unknown Regions, 20 years after the Jedi Civil War...

You are a young padawan, very strong in the force but still limited in training. You live at the Jedi Academy on Dantooine. You and your master, Jedi Master Whatever, are summoned before the council (made up of the Lost Jedi who were trained by the Exile and others). You are to be sent on a mission to investigate reports of Sith activitiy in...

whatever.. thats for someone else to decide... my part of the story is that someone was suspiciously absent from the council... Bastila.. You'd think she would be there... first thing that you find out is that your master is actually your uncle.. revealed at some point.. then you find out that the reason bastila isnt there is that she is actually your mother... she has distanced herself from you because she has broken her jedi oath and has left the order... You are the child of Bastila and Revan... now, of course, you dont find this out until late in the game, but you find clues along the way...

just a storyline element there.. someone with better writing skills could do something with it... would be a good cliffhanger, then move on to finding your father int he Unknown Regions, connecting to the Sith Empire story...

Also, I'd like to see some of the playable npc's come and go... like someone who is in your party early on, like your jedi master, is killed or leaves and is replaced by another npc...

Are you just rewriting the Theme behind Project THOR and calling it yours? :p At least other than some minor differences that is somewhat the plot behind project THOR.

Well as we’re all still waiting for KOTOR III and I’m bored I wrote how I think the story should end. [Note: My story is based on canonical Revan as LS and the assumed canonical for the Exile as LS.]

Knights Of The Old Republic: The New Jedi

We start out on Coruscant as a young padawan who’s just about to become a Jedi Knight in The New Jedi Order. Under the guidance of the new council* you and all the new jedi have been training for a war against the True Sith. However after three years with no word from the unknown regions the council has finally decided to send someone to investigate and assess the threat. After choosing Master Shan to go she asks you as her most gifted padawan to join her and together you set off in your new ship to find Revan, the Exile, and the True Sith.

Ok that’s pretty much the general idea with a big battle coming at the end after you and your party find the True Sith and attack/join them with the Jedi, Mandalorians**, and the Republic*** all involved in the battle.

New Worlds:

Coruscant

The True Sith Home World

other planets in the Unknown Regions

*Includes Bastila, Jolee Bindo, Juhani and all the members of your party from TSL who were trained to be jedi Atton, Bao-Dur, Brianna/Mical, Mira, and Visas.

** Lead by Canderous/ Mandalore

***Lead by Carth

• 1 month later...

I advise you T.Nova to continue your storyline, it sounds promising and has a good beginning. Now, it's my turn, you won't learn anything about my plot yet though; think of this as an introduction into my story...

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC III

THE FALLEN JEDI

BY THE ARCHITECT

INTRODUCTION

My KotOR III story takes place approximately three years after the events of KotOR II, where Revan and the Exile are still in the unknown regions. They are not dead, but there is a reason why they haven’t returned, but at this stage, where exactly they are, what is happening in the unknown regions and what they are doing remains anonymous.

You’ll go a new main character in my KotOR III story and just like in the previous KotOR’s, you can select the gender of your character; however the species of your new main character will remain fixed as human.

You’ll be able to select the genders/alignments of Revan and the Exile in my KotOR III story, but unlike in KotOR II, you select their genders/alignments before the game begins (before you customize your new main character), not during the game. If you haven’t played KotOR and/or KotOR II before, and do not know who Revan and/or the Exile are, then you can select the option that you don’t know who Revan and/or the Exile are or what the hell this is? If you do this, they will be set to the default canonical settings, Revan being a LSM and the Exile being a LSF.

The Old Republic is recovering faster than what was originally anticipated. Under popular new Supreme Chancellor Delbert Torrance, the Republic has completed several successful planetary restoration projects across outer-rim worlds that were affected by the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War; what this does is it helps galactic trade head in the right direction again, which would obviously benefit the economic and industrial state of the Republic, which is essential to the rebuilding process of the Republic. The military state of the Republic has also improved, as the Republic recently made a financial deal with Systech Corporation; they (Systech Corporation) are now making HK-51 droids who are programmed to be loyal to the Republic. In other words, Systech Corporation is building a loyal HK-Army for the Republic. The droids can be used to defend the Republic and stabilize planetary and local situations that need alleviating.

The Mandalorians have become quite a formidable force again, the once scattered clans have regathered, reunited and rebuilt; their main-base (training camp) is still situated on Dxun. But despite the fact that the Mandalorians have become strong again, they haven’t attacked the Republic/Jedi/Sith or any other rival forces, and they have no intention of doing so, because they are still led by Canderous Ordo (Mandalore) and he is following orders from the Exile that the Exile gave him before he/she ventured fourth into the unknown regions.

The Jedi are still very weak, the wounds the past few decades of war that was inflicted upon them bleed still, however, a new Jedi Order is slowly re-establishing itself, as a group of youthful and inexperienced Jedi (if you set the Exile as LS, then this “group of youthful and inexperienced Jedi” will be the Exile’s companions) are leading the rebuilding phase of the new Jedi Order. Coruscant is the only occupied Jedi Academy in the galaxy at this stage, where the Jedi who lead the rebuilding phase recruit, teach and train new young force-sensitive recruits at the academy on Coruscant.

But out of the four major groups from known space, the Sith are the weakest one of them all. They have been reduced to near extinction, what tiny bit that is left from Malak’s remnants from KotOR and Traya’s cult from KotOR II are now nothing but mercenaries, working for groups such as the Intergalactic Exchange and Czerka Corporation. There are too few Sith left to seriously harm the Republic and the Jedi. If you set the Exile as DS, then the Exile’s companions are Dark Jedi, not Sith, but they aren’t concerned about destroying the Republic/Jedi, they are following orders from the Exile and are helping the Mandalorians take control of the outer-rim, in an attempt to turn the outer-rim into one big defensive outpost, preparing to repel any potential attacks from the unknown regions that the Exile warned them about before he/she left.

Also note that regardless of the Exile’s gender/alignment, the Ebon Hawk doesn’t get destroyed in my story, yes, it is badly damaged, but I’ve made it that no matter what, T3-M4 manages to repair the hyper drive and reboot the main-systems of the ship, getting the Ebon Hawk functional and airborne again, saving the Exile’s companions and the Ebon Hawk from its originally inevitable doom.

Other groups such as the Intergalactic Exchange, Czerka Corporation, the Galactic Underground Smuggling Syndicate and Systech Corporation are going about their business as per usual, especially Czerka Corp and the Exchange, as they now have Sith remnants working for them as mercenaries to help them enforce their requests/business transactions, so to speak. As plain and simple as things seem right now, things do get interesting. Once you’ve finished customizing your new main character through the in-game menu, the game begins, and you see the slogan ‘A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…’ followed by the opening credits, in typical Star Wars tradition…

I can’t put into exact words what I want the opening credits to say, I can however tell you what I want the opening credits (as brief as they always are) to talk about. In the opening credits of my KotOR III story, I want the player to know that it’s eight years after the Jedi Civil War and that the four major groups (the Republic, the Jedi, the Sith and the Mandalorians) are all weak and have suffered greatly from the past few decades of war, but they are all recovering and rebuilding slowly. You’ll also be informed via the opening credits that a surviving sect of Sith remnants from Korriban led by Thor Hassek has formed an alliance with the Exchange and Czerka Corp and has been trying to take over the Republic and kill the Jedi in a more crafty than destructive manner (similar to KotOR II, but less effective). You might ask yourself how and why these Sith remnants would ally themselves with the Exchange and Czerka Corp, well, you’ll find out during the story…

But before I get into the story, it should be intended that I’d like KotOR III to be a CRPG, just like KotOR and KotOR II, and as far as character building goes, it’s important that we get a wide variety of dialogue choices for our character that reflects different attitudes, so the character feels like your own, just thought I’d mention that.

The reason being is because the dialogue in the game should be designed in such a way that say for example PC should be allowed to respond to someone in a either cooperative, wise, inquisitive, aggressive, arrogant, play dumb, etc manner; depending on how you see fit, but it’s equally important that regardless, the PC ends up acquiring necessary plot information as the story progresses, but it should depend, not to mention alternate, according to the dialogue. In other words, I’d like KOTOR III to be as open-ended as possible (as much as size, time and cost can handle for this game).

Now before I get back to the story, I thought that it’s important to note that in KotOR and KotOR II, the character starts at level one, well obviously; but as he/she levels up, he/she becomes stronger in the force at such a quick rate (to the ability where you can challenge the most powerful villain/s in the game) that it’s only possible ‘plot wise’ to progress in the force that quickly if the force-user has used the force before, but had it stripped away from him/her, hence starting at level one, but as the game progresses, the character regains his/her connection to the force (in KotOR, your character was an ex-Dark Lord who had his/her mind reprogrammed and in KotOR II, you were an exiled Jedi Knight who cut himself/herself off from the force) and in both games, your character regains his/her once strong connection to the force as the game progresses and in the end, becomes more powerful than what they used to be.

So what’s the point of all this? The point is, the new main character in my story needs to be powerful towards the end for plot reasons, but if your new main character becomes so powerful so quickly without ever having used the force before, it just seems a little far-fetched; even the likes of Anakin and Yoda couldn’t become very strong in the force in a matter of months, it took them years. However, I don’t want the new main character to be someone who regains their connection to the force; it’s just too repetitive not to mention lame in my opinion, so here’s my idea.

It’s pretty simple really; you start out as a padawan at the New Jedi Academy on Coruscant who’s on the verge of becoming a Jedi Knight. But there is a catch; you will have to start at level six, but so what? Level six isn’t that high, your not overly powerful. All the devs have to do is make the enemies in the game challenging.

You don’t really have that much of a back-story. Your just some new fella/lady who’s strong in the force and has been training at the new academy for two years. You could argue that this scenario is forced (having to be affiliated with the Jedi from the start), but I don’t think it’s anymore forced than having to play as Revan in KotOR and playing as an exiled Jedi in KotOR II.

Perhaps during the game someone asks you about how/why you became a member of the Jedi Order and you could tell them the story through dialogue from a number of options, whatever the case, it would be a good idea to create a valid reason so the situation doesn’t seem so forced, for example, you could have been someone who survived the bombardment of Taris during the Jedi Civil War; as a result of the devastations that the planet suffered, you lived in poverty in the lower city for years, until scouts from the new Jedi Order found you and basically offered you a new, better life, as well learning the ways of the force...

I know not everyone will agree with my introduction into a potential KotOR III story (because everyone has there own vision of KotOR III, so to speak). I also know that at this stage, the game/story hasn't really begun and there's not much to comment on and I also know that not everyone wants to start out as some padawan and it seems forced, but seriously, IMO, dragging the new main character into the events of KotOR (whatever they may be) without the situation seeming forced will probably be the most difficult thing to do for the devs (assuming there will be a KotOR III that is)...

How about this:

The Old Republic has become strong again, long after the devastating Mandalorian war and the jedi civil war.

Once again the galaxy has peace, and the Jedi Order does its best to ensure that this won't change. Then a famous senator is assassinated. The Republic is furious and shocked, unable to find out what happened, they want the Jedi orderto investigate.

You are a Padawan, and your Master assures you that you will be a Jedi Knight soon. The jedi council orders your Master to investigate the assassination. But your Master never returns. He disappears without saying a word, and noone, not even the Jedi council knows what has happened.

Ok, I know my english is terrible, especially for story telling. But this could be the base for a new Kotor story...

Meh. Set it like 15 years after TSL to help it side-step much of the possible contradiction. Have a new group of villains including remnants of the true sith that were desimated years back when Exile and Revan gave their lives to stop them.

I advise you T.Nova to continue your storyline, it sounds promising and has a good beginning. Now, it's my turn, you won't learn anything about my plot yet though; think of this as an introduction into my story...

Really? I actually didn't like the story much myself actually. But I created that off the back of my head over a month ago. Nice story, although there are a few things I would alter here and there.

But if I were the one writing the story for K3, I'd follow these pitches for plot and character purposes.

1. Your character has no affiliation with the Jedi, Sith, Republic or any other major faction at the start of the game. I'd more or less like to be treated as an average joe. No wounds in the force, or finding out your character was once an important person.

2. Your character somehow relates with Revan (Whether it be brother or sister, or the whole Force Ghost deal I mentioned on Obsidian's forums). Kind of like how the Exile knew Revan, served under him/her. However the relation should be much deeper than mere mutual military respect.

3. You should be able to choose some background traits for your character. This way you familarize yourself with your character. I remember telling Kreia how I wasn't a Jedi, yet I didn't even know I was actually a Jedi, an exiled Jedi at that. This sort of information is essential for role-playing, and should be treated at a first-person perspective, instead of finding out something that your character technically already knows, but you (the player) does not.

As for story

1. The Exchange should probably be alot more powerful at this point. With the Jedi barely around, and the Republic unstable, crime becomes much more abundant (An example would be how the Mafia nearly controled Italy, or how some people say Russia is run by the Russian Mob).

2. The Mandalorians would be a small, but potent force at this point. It's unlikely that they could return to the sheer scale that their civilization once was during the Mandalorian Wars. Chances are in time Onderon would have found the Mandalorian base on Dxun, so I would think that Canderous would have brought his Mandalorians back to Mandalore, especially seeing as how they don't have much interest in conquering the Republic (More or less they seem friendly to the Republic).

3. The Republic should be a bit more involved in terms of story. An LS Revan warrants Carth Onasi as an Admiral. If the player chooses an LS Revan then Carth could make a cameo appearence. He would more than likely be up in the age (the 50s, seeing as how people are pushing for 5 to 15 year differences from the time of K2). He could offer quests and such for your character. It would also be nice to meet a few senators here and there and play around with 'politics'. Maybe even meet the current Supreme Chancellor, who could also offer quests and such in favor of the Republic.

4. The Jedi would be getting up there. There would be a new council. Some survivors of the JCW and the 'shadow war' could make an appearence. I would avoid using the Exile's companions for restoring the Jedi Order, as it would call for two different stories. And besides I can't see Atton spouting the wisdom of the Jedi or anything of that nature. From a story perspective we could say that Kreia lied to comfort the Exile so that he/she would not worry about his/her companions. After all Kreia is who she is, a manipulative witch. During the early part of the story, if the player is leaning towards the light side, he/she would join the new Jedi Order. Many tasks would have the player 'search' for force sensitives (who could become your companions) to rebuild the Jedi Order.

5. The Sith (The 'known' Sith) would be scattered in fragmented factions. They would be killing each other, each faction trying to establish dominance over the Sith, and reform the Empire once more. One faction could play a key part within the story. And if the player chooses the Dark Side, this would be the faction he/she would have to associate with. Like the Jedi, many tasks of this Sith faction would have the player recruiting force sensitives to your cause. Also, if you're power hungry, you could challenge the current Sith Lord at the head of your faction. However if you challange him/her too soon, he will be capable of defeating you with relative ease. If you truly devote yourself to the faction, you could also become his/her apprentice.

6. Sort of a gameplay element. It would be neat to have a 'battle' of some sort towards the end. NWN2 is introducing a new 'stronghold' system where the player turns an old outpost into a military stronghold, and becomes the commander of it. During the course of the game you have to recruit other NPCs to defend the stronghold. For strict LS and DS players, this is where aquiring all of those force sensitives to your order becomes useful. If I remember correctly the little battle with the Mercenaries on Dantoonie worked in a similar fashion. The obvious enemy would be the True Sith. The Mandalorians would fight with you regardless of LS or DS alignment. LS players will have the Republic helping them out, while DS players will have the Exchange helping them out (Lots of Mercs). And you could be capable of having Czerka supply the outpost and your fellow fighters with an advance armament. Of couse doing so costs you alot of credits.

7. For 'neutral' players. They can choose not to affiliate with the Jedi or Sith. Instead they walk their own path, embracing varying forms of the Grey Philosophy. The downside is that the final battle would not allow them to use the Jedi or Sith as fighters on a massive scale. Of course if you still the LS while being 'neutral' you can still have a small complement of Jedi Knights with you, but not as many as being an LS devotte. It works vice-versa for the DS. However you can get both the Republic & the Exchange on the same terms to ally with you against the True Sith menace. However there is a major difference between force users and blasters, so in the end it may become much more difficult for a neutral player.

8. During the course of the game, I would have it so that your player seraches for clues regarding a possible way to defeat the True Sith that the Revan and the Exile may have failed to complete. And yea.. thats that.

Err... a little more than a few pitches. But I would make something out of all this to create a K3 story.

It is 15 years after KOTOR TSL. You start off as a jedi padawan in the jedi temple on Coruscant, with 1 force power if you choose jedi guardian or sentenial,2 if you choose jedi consular and a vibroblade. You, your jedi master Mira, and her 2 other padawans (one male and one female) are summoned before the jedi council where Mira tells the council that all three of her padawans are ready for the trials. The head of the jedi council, Revan is pleased to hear this and tells you three that you will all face three test. The first being a test of skill. The three of you will make way to Ithor, and investigate the Mandalorian sightings on one of their moons. The three padawan’s will work with a small battalion the republic will be sending to aide the Ithorians.

In route to Ithor, the freighter carrying the jedi and the republic soilders is attacked. Several strike teams of Mandalorians are able to board the freighter, and while the jedi are able to fight them off, most of the republic soldiers are killed. Upon landing on Ithor, the Ithorian leaders greet the jedi, and the remaining republic soldiers are stationed on Ithor in case of an attack. The three jedi padawans are then given a smaller ship, and make their way to the moon.

Upon landing on the moon and fighting through the wild creatures, the jedi find a deserted base. The battle droids are still active, but there are no Mandalorians left. After getting to the main office the trio discover the body of a Mandalorian, with lightsaber wounds on him. In his hand is a holo recorder with a message for Revan. After reporting your findings to the Ithorian leaders, you decide it is best if the republic soldiers remain behind, and inform the Ithorians that you will return to Coruscant so he council will decide your next move.

After reporting what you found to the council, Revan is pleased to inform you that the three of you have passed your test of skill. He tells you that the lightsaber wounds found on the body of the Mandalorian along with him recently losing contact with Canderous Ordo, the current Mandalore, are very troubling, but the council will discuss this as well as dissect this messesage in private. Next, Bastila Shan, the jedi master to the right of Revan tells you, is your test of knowledge. She tells the three of you to split up and to search the jedi archives, and research the history of the Mandalorian wars, the jedi civil war, and the sith civil war.

When you get to the jedi archives you are greeted by Brianna the head chronologer of the jedi order. She gives you all the information you need, as well as some extra information reguarding where Revan disappeared to. She tells you how after Revan defeated Malak, he began to have more visions reguarding his actions, and they were all leading him back to unknown space, towards the old sith empire. He head out on his journey alone, hoping he could find this true sith threat, and defeat them once and for all. For five years he searched, but was unsuccessful, in locating the true sith, the ones who taught him and Malak the ways of the dark side. After all his leads went cold, and sensing the Republic was in trouble, Revan head to Telos to meet an old friend Carth Onasi.

Once reunited, Carth told him about what transpired, and how the Exile, a jedi who served with Revan, has been keeping the republic standing by fighting off the last bit of the sith who followed Malak. Revan then met with bastila, who told him the exile was heading to Malachor V to end the sith threat once and for all. Revan decided that the three of them must go there and help him, but by the time they arrived the Ebon Hawk, was abandoned except for T3-M4. T3-M4 told Revan how the Exile was planning to destroy Malachor, so Carth fired up the engines, and attempted to take off, when the ship began to fall through a fissure. Fortunately Carth was able to get the ship going and headed towards the Trayus Core, one there, they found the exile, standing over the body of Kreia, Revan’s former master.

Once inside the ship, Revan told the exile and Bastila how he was unsuccessful in finding the true sith, but believed they were still out there, buying their time. Revan knew there weren’t many jedi left, so reforming the jedi order was a priority. The Exile told Revan that he had trained several force sensitives on his journey, and they would make excellent jedi knights, but due to his nature, as a wound in the force, he believed it would be best if Revan removed the force him, like the council attempted. Revan decided that would probably be best, but asked the Exile to help round up some jedi in hiding and finish the training of some pupils before returning to exile.

After gaining this information, you return to the jedi council and Bastila probes you with questions, seeing how you reacted to the stories you heard. When her questions are done, she tells you, you have passed your test of knowledge. After this, Mical, the jedi master to the left of Revan tells you, you are now ready for your test of soul, where he asks you several questions and judges you reaction, to see if you are a servant of the light. After passing this test, you are welcomed to the jedi order and given your lightsaber.

After this the two other padawans are summoned, and now they are also jedi knights. Revan plays the message, from the mandalorian you found, and it tells how several ambitious Mandalorians over threw Canderous, believing he had gone soft. These younger Mandalorians, who weren’t alive when the mandalorians were pledged to Exar Kun, had aligned themselves with the true sith, believing that together they would rule the galaxay. Any Mandalorians who were loyal to Canderous were either killed or jailed, and any who disagreed with the alliance with the sith shared the same fate. This Mandalorian who was actually Kelborn, was caught sabatoging their operations on the Ithorian moon, which explains why he was killed. The last part of the message explains Canderous may still be alive, he was able to escape, to the planet Ilum, a place where he believed the sith couldn’t sense him. Revan and the council tell you that finding Canderous is a top priority, and your mission is to bring him to coruscant. You are given a the Ebon Hawk, T3-M4 as well as a more experienced jedi knight, and head to the planet Ilum, to begin you journey.

But if I were the one writing the story for K3, I'd follow these pitches for plot and character purposes.

(Snip)

Err... a little more than a few pitches. But I would make something out of all this to create a K3 story.

Well put it this way T.Nova, your storyline introduction is certainly a lot better than all the crappy KotOR III storyline proposals I've read on the Internet, seriously, some of the **** people come up with is just beyond ridiclious. The only KotOR III storyline proposal I've read on the net that I've liked is Jediphile's; as brief as it was, you learned about what Jediphile's main plot points were, to me, it's certainly the type of plot material that a skilled writer such as Chris Avellone from Obsidian could work on and turn into gold.

Anyway, I have to agree with all of those points you made, they are IMO very good 'guidelines' to any potential KotOR III plot writer. So I've decided to keep the main introduction points of my storyline, but change the beginning, so your new main character isn't affiliated with any major group from the start. I think for my storyline, I'll do an Obsidian trick, where I'm basically just trying to tie everything down into one workable plot in terms of back-story before my KotOR III plot begins, if you catch my drift.

As I've said, continue your storyline T.Nova, or make a new one if you want. I'm sure that you could make a good storyline, it doesn't have to be fully detailed, but if you ask me, any storyline that follows those 'guidelines' of yours would IMO certainly be a good KotOR III story.

By the way, I've changed my storyline title to 'The Lords of Ziost' instead of 'The Fallen Jedi'. At this stage (this goes for all forum members) just ignore my KotOR III storyline introduction, because it isn't really my proper introduction. Think of it as a draft.

But I suppose I don't have to worry about that, because the mere length of my previous post is enough to put people off reading it...

Sorry about the double post, but I thought I might mention some guidelines to anyone out there who wants to write their own KotOR III plot, whether it be detailed or just brief.

Now of course, no one has to follow my guidelines/advice if they don't want to, but I still think that anyone who wants to write a fan-fic KotOR III plot, in the form of a trilogy 'wrapper upper' story, dealing with the 'True Sith', should take these things into consideration...

1. Argue all you want, but we simply must go a new main character in KotOR III, so make sure you go a new main character in your plot...

2. The player should be allowed to select the genders and alignments of Revan and the Exile...

3. What role is the Old Republic going to have in your story? What position are they in during your plot?

4. What role does the Mandalorians have in your story? What position are they in during your plot?

5. What role does the Sith (the known Sith from KotOR and KotOR II) have in your story? What position are they in during your plot?

6. What role does the Jedi have in your story? What position are they in during your plot?

7. What of the new main character? If he/she is affiliated from a major galactic group and is forced to begin at a new Jedi/Sith academy from the start, etc, then why? Did the player have any say in the matter? If so, why not?

8. There has to be a reason why the new main character becomes important in the plot and grows strong in the force so quickly...

9. There has to be valid reasons in your plot as to why the new main character visits the planets you choose in your plot, the new main character has to also be dragged into the events of KotOR III in a careful, not so forced manner...

10. In regards to the 'True Sith', who are they? If there so great/powerful/strong, then why didn't they attack the Republic/Jedi after the Jedi Civil War when there enemies were in a clear, vulnerable state? What have they been doing in the unknown regions all this time? What are the goals/plans/intentions of the 'True Sith' in your plot? What are their strengths/weaknesses? What role/actions (if any) did they have in regards to the Mandalorian Wars, the Jedi Civil War and the Shadow War?...

11. How are you going to handle all the complications of Revan and the Exile in KotOR III? There are so many things you can do, what will you do in your plot? What are they going to do in your plot (if you don't kill them off that is)? If you bring them back, how will you bring them back? How and when did Revan find out about the 'True Sith'? Explore deeply into the past and Revan's actions before/during the Mandalorian Wars, link it to any significance it has with these mysterious 'True Sith', expand more on Revan's motives/plans/ideas...

12. If Revan still lives, then what has he/she been doing in the unknown regions all of this time? How the hell can you fight an entire Empire on your own? Explore Revan's plans/actions in the unknown regions and why he/she had to go alone into the unknown regions for, as the Exile did too (apart from the whole unnecessarily endangering friends/companions weakass bulldust). Why did Revan lock the navi-computer? Why didn't Revan want anyone to know where he/she was going? What is T3-M4 hiding about Revan?

13. Last of all, make sure your plot is workable in terms of size, time and costing for game developers (no, I'm not suggesting that you send in your plot to LA/Obsidian (because they will not read it and they'll use their own plot anyway) but just try and stay realistic in terms of today's technology...

At this stage, that will do, as they are all of the 'guidelines' I can think of at the moment...

Archived