Home

Alternative stories from the Republic

"Amidala is naive and young. He comes from a peacefulplanet that hardly ever sees corruption or true politics. Jar Jar being the vice senator of Naboo is even worse than Amidala's naivety. The Gungan has no brains and can be easily manipulated to cooperate in pretty much everything" the zabrak said and shook his head

"The only choise is either for the jedi to take control of the republic until Palatine is replaced, which it has not enough proof to do or that the Supreme Chancellor will have an 'accident' that will cause fatal so he cannot blame the jedi of it" Vaar said and turned to see the small droid arrive with three glasses of water and a jug so they can pour themselves more. The droid placed the tray down onto the table infront of them and left again.

"Which I begin to suspect he would do," Caitlin mused. "The feelings of the general public toward the Jedi are changing. Even in our calm discussions of our last mission, we both sensed veiled hostility."

"We can only hope the veiled hostility does not too quickly become open," Erica said quietly.

"But then the question changes," Caitlin said. "Will they see it in time or will it be too late?"

((Tepe, don't neglect your other RPs here... there's 3 real recent ones and you've sorta ignored 2 of them for about a day... yes, I'm touch impatient at the moment... but can you blame me? I'm on spring break... got tons of time :p ))

((So that explains... I'll post in the "An almost secret mission" when you're done training. It's pretty pointless to have a talk between the weequays when I'm the one controlling both. I don't really know what to do in the "Rebellion of the Gladiators" thread, butI'll post there when I have time))

"If they do not see it in time, we must make them see it or take the matter into out own hands with the threath of getting exiled from the order and possibly the Republic" Vaar said and looked at Caitlin

"I am more than capable of bringing Palpatine to his end without your help, but if you truly want to come with me when the time comes, I cannot stop you" he said and shook his head, falling into deep thought as he did so. He would first make the jedi council see that Palpatine was indeed evil to get it behind his actions when it was time. The senate would fight the jedi for control for a while but after a new Supreme Chancellor would be elected, the Republic would again be calm inside but with the war still waging. However, the jedi would still be the generals in the army like so many times before in republic history

"If it comes to that, we will aid you in any way we can," Caitlin said. Erica remained silent, thinking of Caitlin's earlier words about serving the Republic to the death. Here, she sounded as if she was preparing for the death of the Republic and seeking to kill it before it could be corrupted. Still, Erica said nothing. She trusted Caitlin and would follow wherever she was lead.

Vaar looked at Erica as he took a drink of his water. The ship had jumped into hyperspace a moment ago and was now headed fast towards the planet of Serenna where Count Dooku lived and had agreed to meet the jedi.

"Erica, you seem worried" the zabrak said and placed his cup of water onto the table while still looking at the padawan. He crossed his other leg over the other and leaned back on his chair slightly.

Olen seemed to be hovering along the ground as he walked to the Jedi Council. He entered the council chambers.

"You've summoned me?"

((Are you going to control the couldcil or should I? I don't really have a plan for this guy at the moment, so take him wherever, if you want.))

"Not worried," Erica answered. "Just... thoughtful." She shrugged. "I spent my early life thinking nobody could be trusted. Then, I learned to trust Caitlin and the Jedi... now it begins to sound as if very few people will be truly trustworthy when it counts."

"As is constantly the case," Caitlin observed.

"Yes, we have numerous reports of gang related activity that has become out of control and becoming less like a gang and mo-"

"More like a group of renegades."

"Presicely, we want you to go there an-"

"Negotiate a compromise, but if it gets worse from my visit, contact you and join the law's side."

"...Yes, if a war starts, we need to get more jedi there to help protect the ruler and stop the war from getting out of hand."

"Understood, where is it?"

"It is in the Serenna system."

"Aren't some jedi already headed there?"

"Yes, but their mission differs greatly form yours, there is a shuttle in the hanger."

"Understood." Olen turned and headed to the hanger.

Archived