Home

Kotor movies

Well I know that the star wars movie series are over.But I was thinkin Kotor is such a great game they shuld make it into movies.I was thinkin 3 trilogies since the games of kotor are a lil long.Triligy on kotor 1 where revan joins dark.trilogy in kotor 2 where exile joins light.and I dont know about the 3rd.What do you think?

I wouldn't want a movie, because people would start to whine about "WHY IS REVAN A GIRL!? WHY DOES SHE SAVE THE REPUBLIC?" And many more complaints, but the first two would be my complaints. (I preferred Lord Revan to be a male and darkside. The Exile the opposite.

OR just two different versions of the movie..I can see it now...*Anyone who wants to see Revan be a guy and crush the republic please move to your left, etc* That would take up four theatres. Total annoyance in my opinion..Only if the series was to ever hit the bigscreen.

ah, more fanboy fantasies about Kotor Movies. There are 100 hours of SW TV coming up, plus the CGI series. Thats enough new SW content for GL & Co to do..

If you want an extra KOTOR fix til K3 comes out, go get the new KOTOR comics, theyre pretty darn good :)

also, movies based on games SUCK.

mtfbwya

I wouldn't want a movie, because people would start to whine about "WHY IS REVAN A GIRL!? WHY DOES SHE SAVE THE REPUBLIC?" And many more complaints, but the first two would be my complaints. (I preferred Lord Revan to be a male and darkside. The Exile the opposite.

Revan is suppose to be a male if they do make kotor movies

OR just two different versions of the movie..I can see it now...*Anyone who wants to see Revan be a guy and crush the republic please move to your left, etc* That would take up four theatres. Total annoyance in my opinion..Only if the series was to ever hit the bigscreen.

Dude look not 2 different story lines for revan and exile.ONE storyline about him.where Revan is a male and he joins the dark side.

you mean thrown.

anyway, i agree with astro, movies based on games DO suck. (to the core, IMO)

The best they can do to expand KotOR, if they even want to, that is, is to let Dark Horse see to that. movies on KotOR are just unrealistic cuz everyone has different thoughts, ways of playing, weapons equipped, etc. etc.

and also, the constant farting of the selkath will be enough to discourage such activity :D

also, movies based on games SUCK.

**Hysterically Laughs**

Wait. That's not cool.

**Hopes to god Halo the Movie doesn't suck**

No seriously, I think there shouldn't be Kotor movie cause people will whine all the way through, "I killed him, but wait I killed her...blah, blah, blah..."

So common sense (IMO) is NOT to make it!!

it would be too hard as everyone has different opinions on how the game went, which is what made it such a great game. If the made it exactly how i played it i'd probably love it, but a lot of others would hate it. I don't think you can make a RPG into a movie with one set story

Archived