Home

Kotor movies

Except nothing like that could work - there are too many choices to that can be made in the game that make anything like a movie or novel impossible, without making a great deal of KotOR fans angry. They would be killing themselves if they released anything of the sort.

What they can do in this situation, is try to make another TV series around this time. They can show flashbacks from KotOR that were available to both sides of the story. For eg. things like Revan and Bastila dueling pre-kotor, or Revan forging his lightsabre on Dantooine, or shots of the grand duel between Revan and Malak. That would be cool, yes.

Um, yes, I didn't think of that...

But we can have something not related to the big sutff, of Jedi and Sith and all, but something milder and hard-hitting at the same time. We can prolly have a Revan-party-member, who is much older and is involved in some sort of adventure and often remembers his days with ol' Revan.

A mature Mission Vao, an old Zaalbar or something of the sort.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I know that the star wars movie series are over.But I was thinkin Kotor is such a great game they shuld make it into movies.I was thinkin 3 trilogies since the games of kotor are a lil long.Triligy on kotor 1 where revan joins dark.trilogy in kotor 2 where exile joins light.and I dont know about the 3rd.What do you think?

Yeah, thats sounds awsome i thought of somthing like that a while ago. They would be a whole lot better then the last trilogy,namley ep1-111.

Obi Wan- Anakin the sith are evil!!!

Anakin-In my opinion the jedi are evil!!!!

Me- In my opinion you should be having a lightsaber fight not disscussing moral reletivism,lol.

Archived