Home

Do you think that there should a SWBF3?

TKT101

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know there's already two topics for this but there's no hurt in making another.
Well, there is no point to another one since the same ideas will be recycled over and over. But, if the topic was about 'Should there be a Battlefront III', I would say yes, but only if the developers put the time and energy into making a quality game.

There should lots of new levels like Alderann and Tatooine:Wanto's Junkyard. And i don't care if there were EU I mean people wouldn't care if there was. People who aren't hardcore fans still enjoy it maybe they would even obcessed in SW so Lucasarts would make lots and lots money which would make this idea very good having EU in the game.

I'd love to see a third game, but only if it's a significant improvement on the first two. I thought the first two were great games, but fell a bit short of my expectations, If they do make a third game i'd like to see some more focus on the objective based gameplay, and the galactic conquest mode as those are what I found most fun in the old games.

Well if they don't read them as i said we could make the game oursevles. WE could make it. I meen we use modd tools all the time. I'm sure we could find some advanced tools to make this game. We'll show them our idea cause they won't make it themsevles. All in favor say Star Wars BattleFront 3

No, I would hate to see a SW: BF III. The first one was OK and the second one sucked so I don't have much faith in a third. Plus instead of making a third game they should make a new Jedi Knight game, Republic Commando II, or KOTOR III.

my inside knowlege is ravensofts co creators sons

hes one of my friends and i know that theyve given up on sw games

Um... since when is Ravensoft the only company that can create Jedi Knight games?

LucasArts can work with whatever company it can get to create Star Wars games. Not just Ravensoft.

Archived