Home

Do you think that there should a SWBF3?

TKT101

Ravensoft is one of the main ones though. I am one of the best knowledge getters(An group of people who find stuff). I am would know if there was another big big company with lucasarts.

...Unless you or someone you know is employed with LucasArts, you have no way of knowing what LucasArts has planned.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know how to cheat in games? Well that is what I do on the internet i am a very intelegent computer user. I can find a free way to play games online if I want. If I want to know about the new games coming out I can find out. But if you are going to ask me to tell you how. I don't think so.

hahaha. that took me a while to figure out red...lol.

well anyhoes, i think there will be another one. it has been said before, the battlefronts have done really really well in selling. why not make another for the hell of it? BF2 was VERY unfinished. i think bthey did thatg just so they woould have something new for BF3. LA isnt that stupid. im not no "LA slave" or whatever, i trought both battlefronts were tremendous. id LOVE to see another one.

You shouldn't really cuss your mother like that. :p

Erm...

Anyway, I get annoyed playing so many games that just take each individual part of Battlefront and make it better. The Rogue series own spacebattles, the Knight series own sabres, every FPS since Quake 2 owns the First person shooting and every modern game and it's cousin has a team mode that wipes BF into a hat.

It's not to say that the Battlefront series is rubbish, but it has so much potential, but it doesn't know what to do with it.

I say we stop discussing how sad your life may or may not be in a thread about battlefront 3.

Do you know how to cheat in games? Well that is what I do on the internet i am a very intelegent computer user.
You're also a super duper speller! And nobody is impressed if you cheat in games online. They may care, but only because they are aware of how incredibly lame that makes you. Also, using mod tools is about as similar to actually making your own video game (One that could even think of competing with a game even as poor as swbf) as playing swbf is to actually being a soldier.

As for my two cents on the topic: Do I think there should be a swbf3? No. will there be? Probably, because as near as I can figure, the only think LucasArts REALLY cares about anymore is the bottom dollar. Which game will make the most money the fastest with the least effort. And since no matter how bad these games are everyone convinces themselves that they're fantastic just because they're using a stormtrooper with a blaster.

I say we stop discussing how sad your life may or may not be in a thread about battlefront 3.

You're also a super duper speller! And nobody is impressed if you cheat in games online. They may care, but only because they are aware of how incredibly lame that makes you. Also, using mod tools is about as similar to actually making your own video game (One that could even think of competing with a game even as poor as swbf) as playing swbf is to actually being a soldier.

As for my two cents on the topic: Do I think there should be a swbf3? No. will there be? Probably, because as near as I can figure, the only think LucasArts REALLY cares about anymore is the bottom dollar. Which game will make the most money the fastest with the least effort. And since no matter how bad these games are everyone convinces themselves that they're fantastic just because they're using a stormtrooper with a blaster.

You just earned your self a cookie in my books.

dear god that would be bad

add microsoft and good by good games

Actually Microsoft did make Mech Warrior, even if they did bucher it with that craptacular game Mech Assault, it was a very good game. EA, Lucas Arts, and Microsoft normally pump out half baked games but they do make few really good ones every so often.

Erm, at least the bots are smart, the levels are big enough to have vehicles, the graphics actually look good, the cutscenes are funny, the weapons are balanced and imaginative, there are realoading animations and extra animations for reloading and attacking, it's worth playing in co-op, you can avoid 80% of the fights if you use stealth, heck, stealth works, a auto-heal system that works, more appropriate music....

Oh, and I doubt BFront is knocking it off X-box live anytime soon.

---------------------

I mean, Battlefront is intellectual? It's either shotgun-spamming or spray and praying that any bullet you shoot ever connects. (Or with the elite sniper, praying you ever get second shot).

Halo does not count though, my god! Who taught them "map design theory 101"

Remember fans, getting lost in the open is not fun in games, or real life!

At least Halo 2 tightend the design a little.

You can't exactly get lost in Halo. For a lot of the game during the corridoor fights there were big arrows pointing to your next destination. To add insult to injury, you have to go in reverse after that little plot twist.

Back to the topic, I think that the SW mod they're making for BF2 (Battlefield 2) will be far better than this pathetic excuse for a squad shooter known as Battlefront.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely should be BF3, Here are my wishes:

--Not so many bugs in the game

--The awards need to be better, and here need to be more of them. (The Beam Rifle was a terrible award, Frenzy ruined the game((Too Easy)), Technician was really easy to get, you get the idea.)

-- Make each Trooper unique. (All troopers are the same, except Super Battle Droid)

-- Make "Unlockable" Troopers better

--Add more levels

--make levels better

--GOOD GRAPHICS! PLEASE!!!!

--Vehicles need to be better

--Make the AI better. (I'm sick of seeing demolition units on levels that have no vehicles. )

--The turrets are annoying, please put less turrets. (The AI always go straight towards the turrets)

--Put more Jedi, make Darth Maul a little worse. He owns everything when played by a player.

--Get rid of Gammoreans for good, they are so stupid, and they can jump higher than the jedi can!

--AND MELEE ATTACKS!

This is all I can think of of the top of my head...

• 4 weeks later...
Please bring SWBF3 out! Ps3 preferably ;) SWBF2 online is about to die on ps2 in europe :( please get the new version out :'(

Dont rez old topics

Yeah, that was an incredibly giant thread bump, don't do that.

Anyway, the AI always goes for the turrets and it's easy for human snipers to simply keep their sight trained on the location of where the turret-users head will be and rack up headshots until you get marksman. Also, why was the beam-splitter sniper rifle worse than the standard one? That kind of pisses me off.

--Slayer

Archived