Home

KOTOR 3 should be like Oblivion

Mister Chief

Well, to be honest i wouldn't want K3 to be like Fable or Oblivion, i just want the realism from the games inserted into K3, so everyone around you are more "real", all the NPCs not just party members or main characters.

Yeah, i think that Kotor is more about the story, but i think they're too focused on the plot and story, put a bit more freedom to do things is what i say.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An interesting an idea, that's for sure. I have Oblivion, and I love it. However, the thing that made Knights Of The Old Republic so popular was it's simplistic and easy to use Role Playing. It had the feel of a big time RPG, but it had the availability to be used by a huge age group. To me, that's special. So, I say keep Oblivion, Oblivion and Kotor, Kotor :)

jep, I think a good balance between the two categories is always a good thing...and, I mean it's a combination that works good (story :: realism), as we can see, Fable for example has a very good story and the realism is not that bad as well...

I totally agree with that. That's also what made Kotor so special: It had a perfect balance of realism and story. We can only hope a Kotor III does the same.

Archived