Home

Should we be given more respecs?

JediConsularAD

due to the amount of proffesion changes since the nge release i think we should get another 1 or 2 respecs, but fix that master trader/entertainer thing and base it on the players current posistion in their experiance boxes and circle thingy (u know what i mean)

anyway what do you think?, this is an attempt to get new threads going lol.

2 men walk into a pub, 1 man says

"did u know if u go to the top of the building and jump off a strange wind catches u and sweeps u back up to the top"

the second man looks in disbelief, so they go to the top of the building, the first man shows him, he jumps off and right enough he plummeted towards the ground and all of a sudden is swept up on top of the building.

The second man finally plucks up the couragee to jump off, he begins to plummet towards the ground and all of a sudden hits the ground with a big splat.

The first man goes back down to the pub and orders another beer, The barmaid turns to him and says

"You know, you can be a right b****rd when your drunk superman"

2 men walk into a pub, 1 man says

"did u know if u go to the top of the building and jump off a strange wind catches u and sweeps u back up to the top"

the second man looks in disbelief, so they go to the top of the building, the first man shows him, he jumps off and right enough he plummeted towards the ground and all of a sudden is swept up on top of the building.

The second man finally plucks up the couragee to jump off, he begins to plummet towards the ground and all of a sudden hits the ground with a big splat.

The first man goes back down to the pub and orders another beer, The barmaid turns to him and says

"You know, you can be a right b****rd when your drunk superman"

YES definatly.... a guy walks into a bar.... ouch

I was given 11 respecs when I logged on after the NGE took effect, never used one of them because I've always been happy with the bounty hunter profession. I still have the respec device in my yaht I believe - since there are so few professions these days though there isn't really much interest to respec.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm almost a level 90 bounty hunter....spent almost the whole day on dantooine going from level 80-88. takes 60-90 minutes per level....i love the web bomb it rocks.

after i get to 90, gonna check out the various lairs and points of interest, prolly head to kashyyyk and do a bunch of the quests for that...or i'll head to the stars. hm.

Archived