Home

Invincibility/God Mode in SWBF2 for PC?

DarthVandar205

I was wondering if there was a God/invulnerability cheat for Battlefront 2 for the PC. I realize there areint that many cheats out there for the game but I just keep getting killed alot in the game and cant complete some objectives because of it and it really ruins the mood of the game because I cant take in all the scenery/action because I keep getting shot up. Thats why I was wondering if theres a god cheat there so I wont get killed and can complete all the levels in the game.

well i should note there is a trainer that you might consider a cheat code as it has unlimited ammo life and other stuff, however one of the trainers it's put next to apparently has a trojan so you might not wanna get it.

Play Half Life 2 then. Clocked it twice on X-box, the scenary is so good!

THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TALENTED MAP MAKERS!

Seriously, I dunno how they managed to make it so every level is so diverse. The game is fairly slow paced with some insanely fast moments where the monsters just don't quit, but you still get a good view of the world.

off topic but the pc maps/mods are garenteed to be better than xboxes

i dont like fighting the whole battle alone because my whole 16 member ai(artificial idiots) team is sitting in a room with no enemys shouting "enemy spotted"

what, did the dark trooper stick his toung out so now hes an enemy

When I try to tell my AI characters to defend me or attack something I usually just get two of them that respond and a few minutes later when I dont need them the rest coming running in trying to do what i asked them to do.

thats because they're stupid.:)

What AI, those are just dummys standing around shooting at you with extremely accurate guns!!!

I mean half of them are jsut standing around doing nothing half the time.

My advise, find maps and abuse them to get bonus... try search the forum, I think I did a simple thread way back about how to horde bonus quick.

• 2 months later...

Artificial idiots...lol. Once i was flying in space in a Y-wing, and my copilot AI yelled "MEDIC!" when he hadn't even been hit at all...I see where you're getting.

Those AIs must have had :coffee:

Anyway, on an on-topic subject, the only cheats are trainers. And those, i will not tell you of their location, due to rules. Also, as stated above a few posts away, they might contain trojans. But it is still fun in MP when a person uses infinite force\stamina or ammo, or both in a battle. It benefits every player there. Though, it is bad when the host uses infinite health, but then picks off players anyway. Some of them have no respect.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, PUNY CHEATERS! :vsd::vsd:

(No, that was not meant for an insult to you guys. I just thought it looked nice.)

• 2 years later...

If you go to the instant action menu, there is a Battlefront II logo in the lower left. Put your cursor a little bit above it and type in one of these:

mostimpressive

that gives you invincibility.

agoodblasteratyourside

that gives you unlimited ammo.

that allows you to select any campaign level with the campaign select option on the campaign menu.

Archived