Home

No GF on Lucas Store?

Ramsey721

Hm, Well its available in computer shops where i live.

There is a way, you can order it from a computer shop, ask them if they get you Grim Fandango, and give them extra money, Thats if you dont wanna use credit cards through the net.

• 2 months later...

They're completely out of stock because they stopped making them...great...they "may" get them in a few months...yeah right LA...

:smash: Verdict is in...LA is going to a place that I cannot follow...Lucasarts can only redeem themselves in me if they bring back their classics (at least for a while)...the truth is...I'll still buy their Star Wars games for ever and ever though...

This is pretty bad news... it used to be around £5-£10, but now the cheapest I can find it is £20, which is very frustrating because my friend wanted to buy it for £5-£10, but he's not willing to spend that much on it :(. I really hope they start to produce it cheap again... if they do I'll stock up this time :p

Guys, by all means use the LucasArts store contact form to proclaim that you'd like to see Grim Fandango available again so you or a friend can buy it. Companies like LucasArts will only respond to demand, and if there's no perceived demand for it then they won't even think about bringing it back — even if it would take them very little effort to do so.

Even several emails about it on a regular basis would make a difference, as chances are the small team that deals with the emails will notice the repetition. And as far as I'm aware, they're obligated to send out at least a response as long as the question is valid (eg: When is Grim Fandango going to be available again?).

Archived