Home

DT's Ultimate Jedi Pack

Darth_Tempust

ok, i have started on a revamped version of my previous generic jedi and twilek pack and have mixed them together into one pack with alot of changes.

this pack will be for JA only.

here is a few pics:

Normal

normal9ap.jpg

Sith Cape

cape1cl.jpg

there are more variants than just these two plus more heads. go here for all the info:

http://woh.stellarcomputing.com/thepub/index.php?topic=6.0

The heads look that way atleast. Body is custom though. :p Still looks fricken awesome! Tempust, may I test them out in-game before you release or something? Im sorry they just look so damn good man! Im going to also possibly use one of these for my Story based on my SWG Jedi character. :p

thanx for all the feedback.

yeah, they are all KOTOR heads, but the rest of the model is 75% my mesh and 25% a few other peoples. :p

the pack isn't fully ready yet as i still need to tweak a few of the textures, finish weighting the model and make color variants as well as team colors.

WOW, Very very cool! I like it :)

**edit** Mind if I ask you a question DT? Would you mind If I worked on some texture variants for the tunics and robes? I have some pretty neat ideas for original and customizable Jedi/Sith you can use with this pack. I'd be happy to make my own from scratch for this model. This is a great concept for customization for the JKA players! I had requested something similar to this a long time ago on the AOTCTC board but no one took it up. But now that I see this I am very pleased! Good job! Anyhow, let me know if that's cool with you- If not no problem, I can wait until it's out to skin a few variants :) (unless it takes as long as Hap's Anakin and Mace! heheh jk Haps)

Also, could some one send it to RevanRAMem@hotmail.com when it's almost ready for released? Well. It's just if you want feedback in game that is. ^_^ I understand if ya dont want me to play with em. :p Oh and Tempust, I am most likely going to use these in a series of mine. :D I think they'd be perfect. :) Well... ehh..

If ya say no, that's fine no worries, I've just been looking for stuff like these for along time. Thanks for doing these DT. They will really prove useful. :D

thanx omeewan, i have added you to my msn. i also will need your help with the glossy shader for the twilek, like the one you did for kit fisto. :p

sorry, i already have 2 beta testers myself included. the model should be done way before may so you can use it then. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an update on the UJP for those of you who haven't been over to DT's Forum. Again, as I stated over there- this skin is still a WIP.

Here are some very early WIP pics I made for the robe. I will also be using the "old republic" robes that the twi-leks are sporting. The face is just something I made for fun for myself, so you can ignore that. (unless you want to use it as a selectable head.) So what do you guys think so far?

wip12ea.th.jpgwip20lp.th.jpg

*edit* here's a preview of the different heads:

wip35qd.th.jpg

In game shots:

ingame18kd.th.jpg

just looks to me like its haps obi-wans body with kotor heads

I believe you are correct. It is a pack that lets you customize the tunic/legs/heads. Basically lets you make your own Jedi.

(But I made the textures for both the robes and some of the heads, I didn't use haps.)

Archived