Home

DT's Ultimate Jedi Pack

Darth_Tempust

• 2 months later...

Hello, I see that you are interested in making real Jedi skins. I have a request I made on several JK forums but nobody was interested. I am only a mapper and I tried so many times to realise a model but it didn't work... :yelhelp:

Is someone interested in making a Prequel Jaden? I mean, I would like the blond, human, male Jaden with a Jedi robe, (normal version, robed and hooded)

It doesn't include only skinning abilities but modeling. Taking the head of the Jaden skin to put on a Jedi body...

If you are interested, just let me know by replying. I post here because I see it's nearly the same projects. And I'm sorry if I posted where I didn't have to.

Have a good day.

• 1 month later...

Hello !

I'v see this ultimate Jedi Pack, and i'm very interested, it was a splendid model, have you stoped the creation of this Jedi pack? Or it's finished ? If it's finish, can you send me this please?

MSN address : nick_blin@hotmail.com

E-mail address : jedisalek@gmail.com

Thank you

Arkan

PS : My english language sucks because i'm not english, but i think it was readable

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
I still have your old version of Jedi male and Jedi Twilek male ..

dtjedihmale30fr.th.jpgdtmaletwilek6xa.th.jpg

Sorry to bump this old thread, but does ANYONE on the face of the internet know where I can get this file. I have looked extensively over the web and have had no luck what so ever. If anyone has any information please PM me or reply to this topic.

• 2 years later...

Archived