Home

Exclusive! New Limited Edition EaW pack

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Empire at war.net brings you yet another exclusive story. Our friends at Lucasarts have informed me that going on sale April 24/28 (Europe) is a brand new Limited Edition Empire at War pack.

Included in this new edition, will be the Super Star Destroyer, ' which will delight fans' said David Silverstein, Producer at Lucasarts. 'In addition to this fantastic unit, fans can also enjoy 15 brand new multiplayer maps and to help Rebels, Yoda - complete with special force powers. 'he continued. 'We will be revealing more about Yoda as we build up toward the release date', he said.

This news might upset some fans - especially the modding community, as they have been working hard to recreate this missing units. 'The fact that we have now included the SSd, B-Wing and TIE Interceptor, shows that we do indeed listen to our fans. We wanted to offer more in this new edition of the game.' said David. It will also include patch 1.04, that will NOT be avaliable anywhere else.

Empire at War: Limited Edition goes on sale on April 24th (USA) and April 28th (europe) and you wont be able to get this units in any other edition

DMUK

eawlimited.jpg.4a0b20e369b224215392eada0757d924.jpg

How will these new units act online? WIll only Collector Edition players be able to use the SSD or yoda online? a little unfair

Im assuming the CE will be more expensive than the original so whos going to buy it if they alrdy have the original?

Sooner or later someone's going to put them up for free DL on the internet, legal or not.

dam, this is what hhappens when you don't look at your calender

Yeah, I'm sorry DMUK, but that "Limited Edition" sticker thing on the box is a little fake looking. I bet I could do that in Photoshop here without too much difficulty. I must admit though, on the main page when I read it, I was totally fooled until I looked at this thread. (April Fools isn't big in my house) Good one though! It was just outrageous enough to make us mad, but silly enough that I should have known better.

We at empireatwar.net can assure the authenticity of this report. The fact they decided to release it on April fouls day is irrelevant. They were waiting for the next month to announce the news for a ‘fresh start.’

I have to say I am interested to see how they pull this off…

come on people u can tell this is a fake for starters even lucasarts.com didn't even know about this,the box art is sooooooooooooooo fake and where is the evidence,did lucasarts only contact dmuk-u really think they wouldn't have notified other sites,including their own offical site?and perhaps petroglyph what about them???

well DMUK welll done, very convincing april fools but sorry i do not believe it

Hey, empireatwar.net is the best resource for all things Empire at War. Lucasarts probably didn't announce it on their site because they don't work on saturdays.

This is great news indeed DMUK, since I don't even have EaW yet I can get this edition! :D

as much as i would lvoe to believe that would be coming

you did post on april fools and the sticker does look really bad on the front, im not going to ask whats going on with the shadow of the sticker

so im inclined nott o believe

as much as i would lvoe to believe that would be coming

you did post on april fools and the sticker does look really bad on the front, im not going to ask whats going on with the shadow of the sticker

so im inclined nott o believe

NOT only that the developers said the rebalancing will come in 1.04...SO what does that mean? All us people that dont WANT the Phantom upgrade have to deal with all the unbalanced/bugs and no more patches for us???

LMAO :twogun:

Hmmm Favorite quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which i think fits quite well to this topic.. "PULL THE OTHER ONE"

guys it is complete fake. Petro is on another full time project. There is only a very small team who continues to support the game with patches etc. No way they can do it.

Besides rediting whole thing will cost much money for a result that is mostly incertain. Justi imagine this.

Another gold version to do and then another hard printing to pay plus the redistribution plus everything else.

Archived