Home

Exclusive! New Limited Edition EaW pack

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Time to confess! Happy April fools to you all!

Yes indeed it was an April fools joke - I just cant help it and those who are regulars on here know that as well. I actually used some Wallpaper I found for the images and made all the graphics myself to make it look and sound as real as possible

DMUK

Empire at war.net brings you yet another exclusive story. Our friends at Lucasarts have informed me that going on sale April 24/28 (Europe) is a brand new Limited Edition Empire at War pack.

Included in this new edition, will be the Super Star Destroyer, ' which will delight fans' said David Silverstein, Producer at Lucasarts. 'In addition to this fantastic unit, fans can also enjoy 15 brand new multiplayer maps and to help Rebels, Yoda - complete with special force powers. 'he continued. 'We will be revealing more about Yoda as we build up toward the release date', he said.

This news might upset some fans - especially the modding community, as they have been working hard to recreate this missing units. 'The fact that we have now included the SSd, B-Wing and TIE Interceptor, shows that we do indeed listen to our fans. We wanted to offer more in this new edition of the game.' said David. It will also include patch 1.04, that will NOT be avaliable anywhere else.

Empire at War: Limited Edition goes on sale on April 24th (USA) and April 28th (europe) and you wont be able to get this units in any other edition

DMUK

Rotfl i knew it, I knew Lucasarts wouldn't do this it would be way too unfair. Also what gave it away was how you said it will ONLY be realeased in the UK. Yeah right....

Time to confess! Happy April fools to you all!

Yes indeed it was an April fools joke - I just cant help it and those who are regulars on here know that as well. I actually used some Wallpaper I found for the images and made all the graphics myself to make it look and sound as real as possible

DMUK

doh!, well fell for that one lol

Archived