Home

Awesome Screenshots [Spoilers] (56K Warning)

HerbieZ

Heya just wanted to show some shots of the ending of my Kotor that i caught, they look ace.

This one is "Not Ready" i caught a few asleep including Big Z and Carth.

831707.jpg

This next one is the shot where we all look tough.

831719.jpg

This one is the Hero shot mainly for my characters cocky look.

831718.jpg

This next one i thought was ace because it looked as if Jolee is struggling to look over Missions lekku.

831705.jpg

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^

:rofl:

Just an FYI, single smily posts are considered spam. Everywhere around here except possibly in Ahto. Just a freindly reminder to all. -RH

EDIT: Sorry, RH, I'll keep that in mind outside Ahto - RC

EDIT 2: and BTW, you spell the word like so: friend :D

Not when you type them backwards you don't. :xp: -RH

You must be the only person who does type them backwards :D

Doesn't Canderous ever take his helmet off?

Not in my version. He's always wearing the red Mandalorian armor in KOTOR, and of course Mandalore's armor in TSL.

And I see Jolee in Prime's robes!! (or close to them)

They are yours. Just altered a little. I colored in the shoulder pads because of the model design. It looks better to me. If somebody could alter the model so the shoulder pads didn't show, that would change things (and would look better overall). I've made so many different skins from your templates.

Only the first one shows HK-47, the star of the show!

Eh, I wish for a better ending. After Vandar's speech, HK would put his hand on T3's head, Mission would pat Zaalbar's back and laugh as the camera panned out, and for the fade Bastila and Revan could give each other a nice happy ending hug.

LMFAO! happy family... wait a minute... daddy's a sith lord!......cool!

whered u get the hood? i know you've just pasted him over but still, where'd ya get it?

I didn't paste him over. That's actually my PC in the ending. Bastila's in a Dark Jedi robe herself in the pic.

As for getting the hood, it's and appearance.2da change. ;)

Here's Revan and Bastila high flying in battle. Hey Prime, those are Primed based robes also reskinned by me. ;)

bat76im.jpg

If somebody could alter the model so the shoulder pads didn't show, that would change things (and would look better overall). I've made so many different skins from your templates.

It's all ready been done. "The Insidious Plot" mod includes the new modified robes. I'm surprised they're not mentioned more. They're imho the best aesthetic enhancement made for the game.

Original thread.

Get it here.

All you have to do is extract the model and skin files if you don't want to use the "Padawan mod" aspect of it.

It's all ready been done. "The Insidious Plot" mod includes the new modified robes. I'm surprised they're not mentioned more. They're imho the best aesthetic enhancement made for the game.

Original thread.

Get it here.

All you have to do is extract the model and skin files if you don't want to use the "Padawan mod" aspect of it.

I can see why it's overlooked. There's no screenshots posted, and the discription and title isn't eye catching to me. When PCGM reformatted last fall, it would display eight mods that have screenshots before a mod that is selected. If this mod had at least one screenshot, I would have noticed it.

After downloading it, I saw what was done with the robe models and they're great, except that they're only for males. It wasn't done for females and to make I like to see things consistant. I'm (along with anybody else are) carrying Bastila and Juhani in my party and I think they're robes should be updated with my PC (if male) and Jolee. It would look funny for me to not have both genders with the update. Don't get me wrong, the new models look fantastic.

Anyway, keeping it on topic...

temple97ad.jpg

A good shot would be a lightsaber poking right into an animal's eye or something.

Heh. I've got something even "better"...

steve8nn.jpg

I think I've discovered the definition of pain...hmmm...maybe they'll put it as the illustration next to the appropriate word in the dictionary someday :snear:...

Archived