Home

Awesome Screenshots [Spoilers] (56K Warning)

HerbieZ

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey reclaimer, how did you get that Revan vs Revan thing? how did you spawn him?

It was a mod I believe in the Holowan Plug-in 2 for KOTOR 1. You have to go to the Ebon Hawk and talk to a droid in the area where Zaalbar is and tell him to go to Arena. Alot of good items are there to purchase.

EDIT: It was made by Talchia, and here's the link to it on http://pcgamemods.com

Holowan Plug-in 2

Have fun!!

kotor00018ao.th.jpg

Time warp!

kotor00027fh.th.jpg

What the hell have you two been doing in here?!

kotor00034rg.th.jpg

Hey, don't walk away when I'm talking to you!*

*The Hidden Beks in their base say something different each time you click on them, so I kept clicking on this one Twi'lek and on like the 4th time he walked away when he was saying his line. It was funny looking, because the camera panned out and I was just left standing there.

kotor00042ge.th.jpg

Originally, this screenshot was taken because I thought the screaming rakghoul in front of me looked funny. Then I noticed the glowy thing (because that rakghoul got hit), and it made the screenshot even cooler. Ironically, it's now hard to see the screaming rakghoul, the original purpose of this shot.

EDIT: Well, ok, you can see the rakghoul in front of the PC (in the stormie armor, BTW), but it looked a lot better in the game. And, no, the rakghoul isn't in the middle of dying. It had just ran up to me and was about to attack.

kotor00058tf.th.jpg

Another glowy thing. What a nice shot, too. Perfect aim.

Archived