Home

What is there for me to do?

Vibro

Okay guys, I re-subscribed to SWG today (frankly, I'm wishing I hadn't). I purchase ToOW, I want to do something besides quests (I'm a Jedi), is there anything for me to do? Preferably to gain good XP (I'm CL 80).

Any help would be appreciated.

Quest is the way to go now. Best way to get XP is through questing, mobs generally don't give out alot of XP anymore... don't know if much has changed, I haven't logged on in about a month honestly - haven't even been motivated to. But there isn't a whole lot of content for people above CL 30.

Guest DarthMaulUK

I cant see why they keep messing around with XP. With so much already broken, they should focus their attention on sorting that out.

Just think though. Apart from expansions, there has been no real new content added to the game in over 12 months. Shameful.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

They are spending more time fixing all the bugs. I smell a console version coming out early next year

DMUK

I cant see why they keep messing around with XP. With so much already broken, they should focus their attention on sorting that out.

Just think though. Apart from expansions, there has been no real new content added to the game in over 12 months. Shameful.

DMUK

It is shameful and very true sadly.

They are spending more time fixing all the bugs. I smell a console version coming out early next year

DMUK

that would be good but not many ppl would play... yes i know nobody plays now but there would not be a single player anywhere..... more ppl have internet than xbl.. i have xbl but it took me like a year to finally get it workin... and i spent like £200 on it so thats a problem

Archived