Home

One question ...

Ramsey721

Hi I was thinking about buying The Curse of Monkey Island off of the LucasArts store (it costs 15.95 for shipping to Canada!!). Anyways, I need to know if the game comes bundled with a the DirectX version required to run this game because I'll probably be using my old junker 95 in the basement (for all my old games). Thanks if anyone can tell me.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon are selling new and used versions from £12 onwards although new and used can be a bit annoying as it can take a while for them to ship it, and it's usually from another user instead of from amazon itself).

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it elsewhere, so that's you're best bet. And like Gabez said, you may be able to find it in some high street store like Game, but I doubt it.

Ah, so it does.

Although for Curse of Monkey Island, that's an extra $19.95 shipping charge (but there will probably be no import charge as I've had games shipped in from the U.S. before and there was no additional charge)

Christ, $19.95 extra? on top of the $15 it costs. Thats like nearly $35 - for a game made like over 6 years ago! Never mind. It's Monkey Island so it'll be worth it (better be). Wait a second. Whats $35 in pounds? It's cheaper aint it? Would it be around £20? 'Cos if so that isn't so bad. It just looked bad when you said $19.95 shipping charge.

Archived