Home

Battlefields

Genral O

What kind of battlefield do you have trouble on?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of battlefield do you have trouble on?

• Wide open battlefields (geonosis,hoth)
    • Small,narrow battlefields (TantiveIV,Polis Massa)
    • A battlefield with obstacles(It's kind of small it's kind of big)(Endor,Naboo)
    • A battlefield with some narrow parts some wide parts(Felucia,coruscant)

Sometimes I have trouble with small/narrow ones, because enemies can wipe you out with a gernade real easily. This goes the same for you however. It's also claustophobic. Actually, I voted for wide open battlefields because unless you're a sniper or something with a good long range weapon, many times you must travel through open ground with little or no cover, in some cases. If I'm not playing smart, sometimes I'll be fired upon from multiple directions, and once the enemy has you in the open, its hard to get away. I suppose you can survive on any battlefield, if you know how to play it that is.

None. Maybe expect battles in space. So I guess wide, open space battlefields. Otherwise, I have no trouble what so ever.

Thanks Commander Obi-Wan.I forgot space battles.Post if you have trouble on space battles the most.

Why would you want that? Felucia on multiplayer sucks! yet alone 1 player!

The poll is titled: "What kind of battlefield do you have trouble on?" I was suggesting a poll option for maps with fog/brush like Endor and Felucia, becasue my machine can't handle them, thus I have trouble on those maps.

wow. i just realised that the reaosn i was gettin pwned so much on polis massa was that i play with friendly fire on. it turns out my team was usually killing more of eachother than the enemy with those stupid grenades.

i probably have the most trouble with wide open maps mostly because i hate them which means i play worse, i do however love the small maps mostly because i love them, so i play very well (horay for the tantive 4! whoo! :p)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I posted way back and I just realized, I didn't read the poll right. I thought it was what kind you like best. Hence my voting of small/narrow maps. I like those the most. I have the most trouble on wide open ones or ones with underbrush and, especially, fog (Felucia, Dagobah).

• 4 weeks later...

Battlefields like Tantive V or Polis Massa are harder for me, because a single hit from a grenade or rocket lancher can wipe out loads of people at once. (Especially when the AI on my own team blow themselves and me up :violin: ).

:vadar: Vader is a really good character for Tantive V, however, because his slow walking speed doesn't matter as much, allowing him to do major damage.

Big battlefields are awesome, especially those with high platforms or hiding spots for sniping.

Archived