Home

I'm BAAAACK

Ruske

Hey Guys!

Hopefully some of your will remember me from about almost year ago. Maybe a little less.

I am thinking of making a return to the game. I am just wondering how the game has improved over the last while... with and without the expansion.

Also if i do make a return would there possibly be room for me to join the guild once again? What changes have occured in the last while.

Most importantly I just want to catch up with you guys. It's been way too long!

no more guild buddy.. A few have moved onto World of Warcraft or other games. Even Corzip finally threw in the towel buddy. I think Rogue5 is playing again. The game is totally flipped from what it was. A bad change IMO. Not worth 15 bucks a month.

Ya, I've been hearing the same about it not being worth the money anymore.

What are you playing nowadays?

I was thinking about moving on to WOW but still need to do a little more reading up on it.

Good to hear from you again

It's not even worth getting paid 15 bucks a month to play it if you ask me. :rolleyes:

No, I've moved on to green grass, and it's called WoW. And I'm enjoying playing it a whole lot more. :)

Only big minus really with it is, I can't play with most of this PA, which is a bloody shame. :(

yeah i'm playing again. it's different...they need to bring back group stuff though, as i just finished what they had for the legacy quest....hoping they add more to it, it seemed like they were gonna go across all the planets with it, which would be nice.

btw, i am on Scylla as Kioet Csuhen and currently level 37. I still have Kioet' Csuhen on Starsider-my level 80 BH...lol on:)

edit: just ordered two 512's of memory.

• 4 months later...

man I haven't been around here for awhile, anyways how are you all? As for the game, I was back for the CU for awhile, but eventually took off again, it was good for awhile, but the same old SOE BS started to show up all over again, just couldn't stand paying money to play it. If I wasn't paying then I would of just taken off every once and awhile and kept coming back, but since I was I had to either stay or quit. I looked at the NGE when it came out, but it looked far worse then the CU even, so I definatly didn't come back to that and don't plan to, they have butchered this game beyond recognition of the game we all played from years ago.

EDIT: I have renewed my subscription and am patching right now, I've heard some good things about the NGE like it's fun and they are finally headed in the right direction(although a direction lacking the dpeth it had). So I'll give it a go for a month and see how I like it.

Archived