Home

Commandos vs. Spartans

Bomberman65

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, they're not really using lasers. :p

Bullets do fall, depends on gravity strength and speed of bullet. Snipers notice this one the most.

Don't pick on the Halo fanboys! They bite. It's like AIDS but worse.

YOu know what i mean if you want me to go into extensive unneccesary detail i can do that, but it will take you an hour to read that.

And in that case i must be immune to the HIV virus since i am immune to your halo heretical cults. lol

Whatever mate thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard, f**k the prologue.

Exactly what i was saying

Sorry, bcw81, but commandos are way better than grunts. Yeah, I've read the prologue.

Nice one, Niner, you're right, Spartans are just grunts with freaky armour.

They got the s**t beat out of them at Reach by the least menacing bad guys of any video game (they're little multi-coloured elves that jump around and make funny noises, like an acid induced hallucination that occurs after playing Mario too much.)

You are so naive (i dont even know what it means but context sounds right. one EC grenade takes out every electronic thing in the area. small stuff like a gun or grenade wont work at all afterwards.

Of course they will. Guns are based on mechanics not electronics. Ever shot a pellet gun? Or a .22? Pellet guns you either pump or cock, which causes a hammer to fall on the pellet shooting it forward. .22's work the same way but instead of pumping (for air) you just pump (or cock) so a hammer will fall on the shell, ignite the powder, and send it forward. Last I checked the UNSC weapons in HALO still follow these mechanics, they have knock back and still produce a flash. Can I call you naive now? Oh, and according to Wiktionary naive means:

Lacking experience, wisdom, or judgement.

the armor probably has a way for the spartan to reboot it but it will take a moment and the weapons are NOT better. the guns are projectile weapons and not laser. you all think that the projectiles are more accurate and stronger than lasers. Actually lasers aremore accurate because they fire straight, while a projectile weapon fires straight and after it leaves the barrel, the bullet will rise and eventually sink. But in some ways you are right about the stonger part since a projectile will go through the target and do ripping damage to interanl organs because it doesnt fly straight and changes course (slightly but not noticebly) once it hits the body, while a laser shoots straight through. and the the commandos can also be equipped with stealth field generators.

PS: your p.s. is b.s.(b***s***)

Actually since, this topic seems to be wandering mainly around sniping, the DC-17m's sniping rounds are metal. The only difference is that they are surrounded by the laser, and do you know what that means? Absolutly nothing. The only reason it's there is to give it a streak and make it more Star Wars-y.

Of course they will. Guns are based on mechanics not electronics. Ever shot a pellet gun? Or a .22? Pellet guns you either pump or cock, which causes a hammer to fall on the pellet shooting it forward. .22's work the same way but instead of pumping (for air) you just pump (or cock) so a hammer will fall on the shell, ignite the powder, and send it forward. Last I checked the UNSC weapons in HALO still follow these mechanics, they have knock back and still produce a flash. Can I call you naive now? Oh, and according to Wiktionary naive means:

Actually since, this topic seems to be wandering mainly around sniping, the DC-17m's sniping rounds are metal. The only difference is that they are surrounded by the laser, and do you know what that means? Absolutly nothing. The only reason it's there is to give it a streak and make it more Star Wars-y.

I heard ´that some of the newer guns in real life are afeccted by EMPs. it was some time ago so part of what i heard may be altered. and i thought that there are electric components in the halo assault rifle, but the though the pistol should work fine in that case. and about the sniper rifle i thought about that but i wasnt quite sure, thank you for clearing that little mystery up.

i am not covering my @§§ the katarn armor does it for me i did believe some time ago that the sniper rounds are metalic bullets but i dismissed the idea using logic(not good to use talking about games or movies) because of the laser

Also im sure that spartans know quite a few tactics themselves although different because of availabolity and types of equipment, numbers of troops, and terrain

Archived