Home

Commandos vs. Spartans

Bomberman65

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True. I don't see the point in using the force if they are already programmed. Besides, couldn't the jedi try to use the force to force loyalness into their clones. [/Offtopic]

im talking about the stormies the empire stopped cloning for some reason (which was stupid) andstrted recruiting of course there were some cloned soldiers left but the non clones were influenced by the force

it was in the thrawn triology i think in book 2.

now to micahc* SW physics my be diffrent although i dont believe it. but i believe that some weapons are able to defy the electic shielding thing on spartans. if you think about it a spartan has one thing on his side that i find useful, instant weapon/vehicle delivery(Halo 1 pc demo mission) also it is almost impossible to apply logics to these games(tried and failed).

Well the Stormys are led to believe that the Rebels are the bad guys so their sort of brain washed. Kyle thought that as well but when they killed his father and found out the truth he realized that its the Empire that is evil.

But yes stormtroopers are inferior to clonetroopers by far I just wanted to make that point.

Wait, so if you throw a grenade, electricity "magically" comes out? I always thought that electricity flows in currents and that air and the Earth are lame conductors (lightning has a huge amount of energy just to get anywhere!)

Some one tell me ECM grenades are real, I'll get back to 'em.

I'd add that the it'd be intereseting to see how badly the empire ends up versus the Gungans!

im talking about the stormies the empire stopped cloning for some reason (which was stupid) andstrted recruiting of course there were some cloned soldiers left but the non clones were influenced by the force

it was in the thrawn triology i think in book 2.

now to micahc* SW physics my be diffrent although i dont believe it. but i believe that some weapons are able to defy the electic shielding thing on spartans. if you think about it a spartan has one thing on his side that i find useful, instant weapon/vehicle delivery(Halo 1 pc demo mission) also it is almost impossible to apply logics to these games(tried and failed).

Hey, electricity is electricity, no way around it. Oh and thank you 1_337, you are my hero for the week.

Yaaaaaaaaay. I'm the hero for a week. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

please take note that my brain IQ is 5 and my brain is the size of a peanut...

It's peanutbutter jelly time,

peanutbutter jelly time,

now way at,

way at,

way at,

way at,

now day go,

day go,

day go,

day go,

It's peanutbutter jelly,

peanutbutter jelly,

It's a peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly with a baseballbat,

peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly with a baseballbat...

Are you going to make an omlet with that egg???

The Spartan could try to keep someone under constant barrage with gernades, but he can only carry a maximum of... 4, I think?(probably more) A commando can carry a maximum of twenty, something like that.

So? The Spartan could just charge in and beat the crap out of the Commando, you can't fire and lob 'nades at once.

Throw a basebal and shoot a gun at the same time and hit your target with both, then you can get back to me.

We aren't talking about me or you, we're talking about elite military commandos. I don't know why we are even arguing about this, who started it?

You can't throw a grenade and shoot a gun in either game, and why would you? You take cover when throwing a grenade because you're vulnerable.

True, I bet that it would be smarter to take cover. I'd think that the commando would know that, and I'd hope that the Spartan would too. It seems like the Master Chief utilizes luck to survive rather than knowledge, more of the time. This may not be true, but that's the idea I'm getting from reading First Strike.

Archived