Home

Commandos vs. Spartans

Bomberman65

So Clone commandos require clones pilots to drop off vehicles. if you think about it the laat transpot model is similar to the pelican. they both have the vehilce in the back/near back and hold on to it simalarly. And clones for intel. (but sometimes they use better sources called jedi lol)Commandos and spartans dont need the vehicles but use them because it makes things easier. it would have been a nice thing to have drivable vehicles in RC huh?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On legendary, marines last longer than the chief himself, so yeah, they are pseudo back ups

You can't judge things based on game difficulty. If Trando Heavy Mercs were smart in game, they would rip Delta Squad apart without a sweat. Instead, they stare at you for five seconds, fire in bursts, and when they get hurt they can't fire.

yeah it does...

and if you are going for the enemy intelligence part, the covenant would rip earth a new one if only they were smarter. One nice sword lunge with invisibility would tear a spartan apart, if they had tactical intelligence... even those little grunts on legendary can kick a spartans ass WHILE laughing his ass off.

besides trandoshians are notoriously known to being stupid anyway. Like the halos hunters. Its easier to kill both twins than ONE shock elite with dual plasma rifles.

One nice sword lunge with invisibility would tear a spartan apart, if they had tactical intelligence... even those little grunts on legendary can kick a spartans ass WHILE laughing his ass off.

Yeah i learned that the hard way

An ATTE has way more and bigger guns than a Scorpion. It also has more armor if I've heard right. Somewhere I heard that the Scorpions are rather fragile.

In halo 1, the scorpions were the s**t. In halo 2, they had to decrease the power on it tas it was just too powerful. In halo 1 multiplayer, the only way to get the guy out of the scorpion was with another scorpion and a lotta grenades. Although i don't think it could stand up to the ATTE.

Keyes vs cody? imo, no contest. keyes was one of the best starfleet captains around, and could easily hold his own in a firefight, as proven in the rescue mission on halo 1. Cody? what, a guy who blindly follows orders, can't think freely and would get his ass whipped in a space manouver battle by keyes? nu-uh, its another win for halo.

Banshee vs droid starfighter? the DS can travel much faster than the banshee, has slightly more offensive and accurate weapons AND the pilot's generally don't fly into trees... So SW wins that one.

Pillar of Autumn vs venator class? whilst not knowing much about the latter's firepower, i would guess that the venator would win this one, mainbly due to the fact that the pillar of autumn wasnt designed primarily as an attack vessel, more a reconnaisance as such. so id say that the venator would win this one.

*breathes*

Keyes vs cody? imo, no contest. keyes was one of the best starfleet captains around, and could easily hold his own in a firefight, as proven in the rescue mission on halo 1. Cody? what, a guy who blindly follows orders, can't think freely and would get his ass whipped in a space manouver battle by keyes? nu-uh, its another win for halo.

I meant Cody versus Keyes in hand-to-hand combat. But I only suggested it because Cody would blatantly win :D

Even though Keyes is skilled, he hasn't gone through the training that Cody has, and Keyes doesn't have nearly as much equipment or armor. Cody is a frontline commander. Keyes stands on the bridge of a ship and orders his Lieutenants around, lol. I think that Cody would win.

wookies are a little more nimble, and thats whats required to kill a hunter, just get behind them, shoot em with an explosive tipped bowcaster bolt on the unarmored part and the job is done. Wookies are like smart gorillas and hunters are stupid bigger gorillas.

Archived