Home

Commandos vs. Spartans

Bomberman65

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it depends. do you actually know what a hunter is? althopugh it may spoil the image...

(from joyridestudios.com)

"Hunters are not in fact a single entity, but rather a gestalt "hive" of little-understood wormlike creatures. Assembling as a cooperative mass, they inhabit the Hunter armor in a powerful bipedal form, with its massive shield and integrated plasma cannon. Their distributed organic structure makes them extraordinarily difficult to kill, and their amassed strength makes them one of the most formidable creatures ever encountered in the Human/Covenant war. They are intelligent, fearless and above all, deadly.

Their protective armor is articulated to allow for the complex organism to move, and these articulations provide the only real weak point in their defenses. "

So without the armour, there is no hunter :p

Their protective armor is articulated to allow for the complex organism to move, and these articulations provide the only real weak point in their defenses. "

So without the armour, there is no hunter :p

Without no hunter, the wookiee wins by default. :D

Okay, I just bought Republic Commando the other day, and I played it for a few hours today, and after having gone through several of the missions, I've decided that Master Chief can kick the hell out of any commando. Not that commandos aren't awesome though. :D

And halo92, PM me if you have any more problems. ;) I'll help.

You shouild play the game a few more times i think you didnt get enogh feel of it can u believe it thinks a spartna canbeat a cammando

Will you please correct your mistakes before you post. Or you could at least edit them after you've posted.

I think by now it's pretty obvious that a Spartan would beat a Commando.

Without no hunter, the wookiee wins by default. :D

without the huge time difference and the other universe...

nah, seriously, a wookie may be big fury and scary to a human, but to a hunter its a plaything.

Archived