Home

Commandos vs. Spartans

Bomberman65

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of agree with taccled, kind of. Sort of. Not really. No. Absolutly not.

Actually, I kind of do.

If the fur is thick enough, it might be able to clog a shaver if the hunter tries to shave them. I don't think that the fur would be able to deflect a sword. Probably not a blaster bolt either. Maybe the fur has special healing powers? It heals wounds to the skin underneath it? We don't have enough evidence to prove or deny this theory though, lol.

no, actually, Chewie gets seriously hurt in one EU book and there werent any magic healing powers that helped him though :D

although i'm pretty late here, i do understand that 13 pages of argument was about the Spartans vs Commandos winner.

Commandos pwn. nuff said.

True i know it sounds wierd but actually they have been know to be able put up with more punishment not noticebly but enough to keep them alive a bit longer im trying to find the source where i found that out i know the only game that really shows it that I know is The Clone Wars but thats not where i found it

Anyone ever thought about this weird stuff called muscle density? Stab a baby with a swiss army knife, pretty much an instakill no matter where you hit, hit an adult somewhere non-important, it's liveable.

Hunters are actually "wormy" without their armour they're very soft, it's easy to kill them by aiming for the joints in their armour. The prob is, they know that's their weakness and have big frigging shields for a reason.

Wookies are probably made of sterner stuff, at least compared to humans, obviously. But overall, the fact that a Hunter can stand AT ALL is probably testament to their strength at least.

but the moon thing was just Vong :xp:

was that meant to be a play on words, or accidental? :xp:

and taclled, i daresay you did misread something, because if the wookis did have some healing property about them, im sure it would have been exploited and used galaxy wide like kolto and bacta. the we would know about it :D

@ milo: depends on whether or not he took a dip in jet fuel :D

Mmmm, wookiee flambe. Tasty.

im pretty sure i NEVER said anything about healing properties i just said that their fur acts as a type of extra protection from blaster bolts for them

Well, yes, I suppose it could provide some protection from a swiss army knife. But if a blaster bolt can penetrate a stormtroopers armor, couldn't it easily go through fur?

True i know it sounds wierd but actually they have been know to be able put up with more punishment not noticebly but enough to keep them alive a bit longer...

Of course they can take more punishment than, say a human, for the same reason that a Lion can but up with more punishment than a Cat. It's common sense, and nothing to do with fur.

and taclled, i daresay you did misread something, because if the wookis did have some healing property about them, im sure it would have been exploited and used galaxy wide like kolto and bacta. the we would know about it :D

ROFL! I brought up the idea of magical wookiee healing hair as a joke.

Good lord. Do you people not understand the difference between intelligence? Wookie vs Hunter will depend on that, hunters are stupid, they ****ing turn around (WHERE THEIR WEAKNESS IS) after grenading their shield. Wookies can easily jump around, MAYBE behind a hunter and just bowcast the **** out of those little weak points. Hunters just shoot and stand there, wookies run around doing crazy stuff.

Archived